Sifu update 1.07 (1.007) released on PS4, PC and PS5. According to the official Sifu 1.07 patch notes, the latest update added Chinese voice overs, fixes for multiple exploits, camera collision issues, and more. Apart from this, today’s Sifu version 1.07 (1.007.000) also includes minor performance improvements.
Previously, a major update was released that added various quality of life improvements and fixes.
Unfortunately, some players are reporting issues with the game. Today’s Sifu patch 1.07 will resolve a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Sifu Patch 1.07 Notes – March 3, 2022
Sound design :
Added Mandarin Chinese voice over
- Tweaks on camera : a pass has been done on all levels to remove camera collision and visibility on some level environments that could block the view during combat.
- Fixed the infinite loop exploit of hitting an enemy already down with the sweep attack.
- Fixed an issue where Fajar would stop attacking the player in the second phase
- Fixed the Blade technique infinite loop exploit against Kuroki
- The shrine rewards unlocks are now always saved when finishing a level. (It was only saved if the level was finished with a younger age before)
- High Contrast Display is now available for Playstation users
- Display additional input combinaison on controller layout
- Fixed issues with remapping Focus for keyboard users
- Fixed subtitles being cropped when resizing
- Fixed issue for the Japanese PS4 version where remapping the interaction input could block the navigation in some menus.
- Fixed multiple bugs and crashes
- Performance optimization
- Fixed minor issues with level art & lighting
- Fixed Chinese calligraphy mistakes in the Sanctuary.
Related: Sifu Tips and Tricks Details
- Performance improvements in all levels
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Sifu update 1.07 on PlayStation 4, PC, and PS5.