Serious Sam Siberian Mayhem update 1.07 is now rolling out for PC players. According to the official Serious Sam Siberian Mayhem game patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor tweaks, changes and fixes for Serious Editor.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Serious Sam patch 1.07 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Serious Sam Update Patch Notes – December 22, 2022
- Fixed Serious Editor incorrectly displaying text information/icons.
- Added fireworks to make discovering Christmas areas on levels easier.
- Fixed a few instances of drones getting stuck out of player’s view and blocking level progression.
- Improved displayed message in situations when the player has the “Way to Go” button, used to open NG+ upgrade menu, unbound.
- Adjusted Lasergun “overheating” sound effects and Deathray visual effects.
- Fixed the bug where another player could enter Minimech while it’s already occupied in Song of the Stormbringer in Co-Op.
- Fixed a few navigation issues in Crime and Punishment.