Serious Sam Siberian Mayhem update 1.01 is now rolling out for PC players. According to the official Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem game patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and bug fixes.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game.
Today’s Serious Sam Siberian Mayhem patch 1.01 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem January 28 Update?
- Fixed a bug that was causing regular micro-stutters on some machines.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Combat Drones to fly erratically and get stuck on geometry.
- Optimized destructions (gibs) on certain enemies.
- Optimized Octanian’s rifle model.
- Fixed a bug that caused new player models’ names to display incorrectly in the player model selection menu in some languages.
- The “Healing Punch” skill healing amount has been manually adjusted for certain enemies.
- Fixed the soft lock in the final battle of the fourth level (Roadside Picnic).
- Fixed a number of other possible soft lock opportunities.
- Various localization fixes across the board.