A new SCUM update 0.7.5 is available on PC(Steam). According to the official SCUM patch notes, the latest update added new female characters to the game. Apart from this, the SCUM patch 0.7.5 also includes a long list of bug fixes and changes.
Since the last patch 0.7.8, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s SCUM patch 0.75 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
SCUM Patch 0.7.5 Notes – September 19, 2022
New Female Characters
The new female characters are here, with them bringing a lot to be desired for. There are now more options for character models. In fact you can now choose between 8 of them! Talk about variety.
There are now more options for character models. In fact you can now choose between 8 of them. Here you can get a closeup to your characters and a lot more customizations. these include anything from the color of your eyes, hairstyle, hair color whatever you wish for! You can even apply makeup to try out all those shitty makeup tutorials you can find on youtube.
Again we are here. We looked at our performance and saw that the Samobor city still drained a lot of memory. So we did a heavy round of optimizing the city, but not without the cost. It means that alot of the buildings in Samobor are now not enterable. This does not mean however it will stay this way. As we are progressing in development and can see we can manage opening them up again we will re visit to do so.
- Fixed a visual bug for the fishing UI.
- Fixed the visual bug on Mk18 malfunction panel.
- Addressed an issue where certain UI elements would still show when hiding the HUD.
- Addressed an issue where you could drop off a ladder when turning the camera.
- Addressed an issue where voice chat would not work on admin drones.
- Addressed an issue where the spill action would always have the same duration.
- Addressed an issue where the visual durability on treatment items would not update.
- Addressed an issue where some items would not have their icons loaded at trader panels.
- Fixed the offset for improvised suppressor on AKS-74U.
- Fixed the issue that causes some server crashes.
- Addressed an issue where lockpicking board could not be activated after relog.
- Fixed the offset on SF19 and HS9 suppressors.
- Addressed an issue where items thrown would sometimes stay stuck in the air.
- Fixed a bug where constitution attribute gain/loss would stay neutral and wouldn’t rise or fall during certain gesture animations.
- Fixed a bug where after reaching maximal constitution attribute level the radial stays green and shows constitution attribute as increasing.
- Fixed the issue where ghillie suit.
- Addressed an issue where shooting at a forest bed would produce no sound on impact.
- Addressed an issue where AWP & AWM could be placed over other items.
- Addressed an issue where handguns would disappear after being equipped into holsters.
- Addressed an issue where backpacks were not properly hidden/unhidden after a mount/dismount.
- Addressed an issue where clothes had wrong energy dispersion and water propagation stats.
- Addressed an issue where Danny Trejo characters would “free hand” pee.
- Addressed an issue where censorship would not activate on male characters when urinating or defaecating.
- Addressed an issue where turning on music player radio would change female voices to male voices.
- Fixed up typos on some items.
- Addressed an issue where the Hunter suppressor would not suppress the noise towards AI perception.
- Addressed an issue where “look at camera” would not sometimes work properly.
- Addressed an issue where exiting events while in photo mode would leave player in a stuck state.
- Cantaloupe melon can now be cut into slices.
- Adjusted the weight of bobby pins and bobby pin packages.
- Adjusted bundle of safety pins description.
- Adjusted small gasoline canister size.
- Adjusted remote door key and door battery usage.
- Various head items no longer hide hair.
- Boost of energy side effect now affects/boosts max stamina.
- Decreased CON loss rate by 50%.
- Other players BCU chips will now properly display their color.
- Decreased the range of trader initiation voice line activation.
- Characters will now only lean forward when a heavy backpack or weapon in holster is equipped.
- Backpack inflation will now be properly applied.
- Adjusted trader items prices and availability.
- Disabled throwing action on small toolboxes.
- Masks that cover the entire head will now be mutually exclusive with normal masks.
- Adjusted inventory size of nail and bolt boxes.
- Wooden chests will now be destroyable with blunt and sharp objects, Metal chest can only be destroyed with blunt objects.
- Removed craftable bear paws and boots until further notice.
- Disabled the ability to fill Improvised workbench BP with bundle of planks.
- Ghillie suits will now go over equipped body armor.
- Removed #setprivatepartssize and #settattooindex commands since they can now be changed in plastic surgery.
New admin commands
- Server admins can now trigger partial wipe via variable in the ServerSettings.ini
- Changed BP names for multiple clothing items.