A new SCUM update 0.7.14 is available on PC(Steam). According to the official SCUM patch notes, the latest update added various gameplay changes and fixes.
Since the last patch 0.7.8, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s SCUM patch 0.7.14 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
SCUM Patch 0.7.14 Notes – July 28, 2022
Added a couple of new attachments.
This is a new collection of suppressors for the AWP and the AWM rifles.
Next up we have a new under-rail attachment for the M1911.
It can go on all versions of the 1911 and it allows you to attach flashlights to your handgun (and gives way to attach future attachments to it wink wink).
- Fixed the issue with reloading the new bolt actions in prone position.
- Fixed the issue where parts of the VHS wouldn’t update their wear and tear while in ADS.
- Fixed the bug where explosive traps would not activate when buried.
- Fixed the bug where entering an event would disrupt logout process.
- Fixed the bug where knocked out player could join an event.
- Fixed some issues with the VHS-2 animations.
- Fixed the bug where part of the compound bow would hang in air after login.
- Fixed some visual issues with sight attachments.
- Fixed the bug where player was unable to unload ammo from VHS-2 with a magazine loaded.
- Fixed the bug where player could get indefinitely stuck if the boat they are driving got flipped.
- Fixed the bug where Ratatat crossbow generated the same amount of noise as a rifle towards AI.
- Fixed the bug where Phoenix Tears would not apply to bleeding injuries properly.
- Added FSR2 support.
- The buy button now refreshes automatically when adding money to inventory.
- Carbon Hunter can now be zeroed up to 1000 meters.
- GL kills now properly log in the killlogs.
- Removed the hand drill from the spawn pool.
- Adjusted the VHS-2 inventory size.
- Tweaked the tooltip for “Picking World Locks” admin setting.
- Adjusted several crafted ammo captions.
- Adjusted headsack chopping recipe.
- Adjusted Painkiller uses and weight.
- Prisoners now spawn in air with their hands tied, they will automatically untie them after some time.