A new Sands of Salzaar update 1.0.9 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Sands of Salzaar patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and localization changes.
Previously, a major update addressed lingering bugs as well introduced a new concept “Leader Order” for more AI controls for your late-period gameplay.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Sands of Salzaar patch 1.0.9 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Sands of Salzaar Patch Notes? – August 3, 2022
- Adjustment – AI will attack neutral towns now during the besiege
- Fixed a bug where the caravan would carry the siege weapon when it was not in a siege battle
- Fixed some team event results which could not correspond to the options
- Fixed a bug where Witchcraft injury-free data for Boss The Fallen One was not successfully loaded
- Fixed a bug that caused unable to talk to generated deserter when the random mission [Capture deserters] is automatically canceled due to low faction’s favor
- Optimized parts of EN localization
Download free Sands of Salzaar patch 1.0.9 on PC (Steam).