A new Sands of Salzaar update 1.0.6 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Sands of Salzaar patch notes, the latest update addressed lingering bugs as well introduced a new concept “Leader Order” for more AI controls for your late-period gameplay.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life changes and fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Sands of Salzaar patch 1.0.6 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Sands of Salzaar Patch Notes? – June 30, 2022
- When the player becomes independent, a new concept “Leader Order” has been added to Intel Panel, it allows you remotely call the garrison in the town to besiege the enemy’s city or support our town as a reinforcement.
- After completing the Hero encounters on the map, now the FAVOR of your team members will be randomly increased, The value basically is linked to and calculated based on the power gap of your opponents. This information will be recorded in the teammate’s Intel panel
- Allies will give a 1-day CD Marker on the map when they assemble their troops
- When the city lords assemble their troops to siege a city, they will stay at the starting point for 1-2 days to wait for other allied troops to join, And under the order of siege, they will prefer to rush instead of attacking other targets on the march.
- After defeating the enemy hero, the equipment drop rate is now linked to the difficulty levels. 20% in normal difficulty, 10% in hard difficulty, and Epic difficulty remain unchanged.
- The Favor of the canonized city lord has been increased from 15 to 25
- Fix a [MOD] bug that some players were unable to open source mods
- Fixed a bug where all pop-up messages in the lower-left corner were not displayed at the end of the battle
- Fixed a bug where the skill Excalibur Exemplified of the Sentinal sometimes did not work
- Fixed a bug where three sultan roles were not able to explore the mysterious rift in the tribe
- Fixed a bug when disbanding the faction, the members of the team are still in the old faction
Download free Sands of Salzaar patch 1.0.6 on PC (Steam).