A new Sands of Salzaar update 220.127.116.11 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Sands of Salzaar patch notes, the latest update added a new side quest and other new changes to the game.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life changes and fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Sands of Salzaar patch 18.104.22.168 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Sands of Salzaar Patch Notes? – February 18, 2022
- Added new side quest Boss -Dakn Alchemist in map Docana Desert.
- Added a maximum limit to the positive attributes buffed by [Lawless Sword] & [Lawless Shield].
- Added an invincibility frame and slightly increased ATK Speed to [Excalibur Exemplified], and skill effect also has been replaced to [Melee attacks of holy blade] effect.
- Addressed unmatched context reading, which are occasionally caused by the attendances of Tribe Lords in some random events.
- Addressed an issue that caused the Command Skill of Akhal Sultan to be able to level up functionally.
- Addressed an issue that the affixation of [Fanatic] is not with the quality legendary.
- Addressed an issue that cause unexpected screen shakings while using [Wooden Staff] with melee attacks.
- Fixed the wrong description of [Ximmerian Tribe] location in [GULZAR] questline.
Download free Sands of Salzaar patch 22.214.171.124 on PC (Steam).