A new Sands of Salzaar update 22.214.171.124 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Sands of Salzaar patch notes, the latest update features a new adjustment of Difficulty Balance, which draws a more clear curve between each difficulty level, as well as the favor system.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life changes and fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Sands of Salzaar patch 126.96.36.199 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Sands of Salzaar Patch Notes? – January 14, 2022
- Difficulty stats Change – In Normal difficulty level, lower 50% damage taken to players, lower 25% damage taken to the Troops and 30% chance to avoid favor drop
- [Call Fire Elemental] has been re-added to the legacy store
- Added more distributions of [Forge Tool] spots in Heroic Statue Challenge, Tournament & Dungeon
- Significantly lower the cost of each tribe’s special defense tower
- In random quest – Transport Goods, the favor penalty when the delivery timeout has been changed from -6 to -10
- Redesigned avatars for some NPCs in side quests
- Addressed a bug that caused an unexpected stuck when wandering around Twinluna Valley
- Addressed a bug that caused command skill from Latif – [Hold Line] not to be upgraded functionally
- Addressed an unmatched description for command skill from Mousa – [Lurching Tackle]
- Addressed an unmatched description for skill [Shield Master] from Thur Armored Sergeant
- Addressed an issue where the duration of [Bounty Commander] from Jackal was incorrectly described
- Addressed a bug that caused [Psychic Armor] and [Spirit Guide] mistaken displayed on minions
- Addressed a bug that caused the attributes bonus from passive and gear not to be worked functionally
- Addressed a bug that caused the affixation [Berserke] from enchantment not to work functionally
- Addressed a bug that cause the team wouldn’t be dismissed when random quest – Search for escaped convicts timed out
- Addressed some description issues in the storyline of [Amira Zahra]
- Addressed an issue where the duration of skill [Harden] was incorrectly described, now it has been changed to 10s
- Addressed a bug that caused Elite Shards only could be equipped by T4 troop
- Addressed a text issue for event [Ifrit mine]
- Addressed a bug that caused command skill from Husnu not to be upgraded functionally
- Addressed an issue where the instruction of Phoenix’s upgrade not to be fully translated
- Addressed Shard [Gods Possessed] unmatched description with its actual gear-up requirement
- Addressed an unmatched skill description of [Flamethrower]
Download free Sands of Salzaar patch 188.8.131.52 on PC (Steam).