A new Sands of Salzaar update 184.108.40.206 released on PC(Steam). According to the official Sands of Salzaar patch notes, the latest update brings new additions, bug fixes, and optimizations.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life changes and fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Sands of Salzaar patch 220.127.116.11 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Sands of Salzaar Patch Notes? – January 5, 2022
- Added a guide NPC for the nameless tribe, where you can sign-up and trigger the tournament
- Added new animation for Storm Wizard Skill – Lightning Bolt
- Besides resource cost, added BATTLE as an alternative option when sneaking into a town with a high favor
- Fixed a bug where wrong quantity restrictions had been applied when troop T4 upgraded to T6
- Fixed a bug that caused melee attack not to be worked functionally while casting skill – Excalibur Exemplified from Sacred Guardians
- Fixed a bug that caused the healing effect of skill [Divine Melody] from Aganazzar not to be worked functionally
- Fixed a missing description of learning requirements of skill [Ancient Machina: Fatigues]
- Fixed a bug that caused Utar not to be taken functionally while Sultan intended to claim tribe culture
- Fixed a bug that caused unmatched notification pop up when purchasing animals from beast merchants
- Fixed unmatched description of Shard effects: [Phoenix Warrior], [Abyssal Beast], [Supreme], [Adaptive Husk] & [Silencer]
- Fixed a bug that caused the text description of Ifrit wells not to be fully displayed
- Fixed some Chinese characters showing issues
- Optimized the collision area of Qebui Town
- Optimized the collision area of Red Stone Keep, widely lowering the rate of getting stuck and AI Team refreshing
- Optimized the class description of mercenaries (Previously has been described as a Mount Merchant)
- Optimized the skill description of Storm Scimitar (Previously was displayed as codes)
- Optimized the damage description of Fire Blade (Previously was displayed as 0 damage)
Download free Sands of Salzaar patch 18.104.22.168 on PC (Steam).