Sands of Salzaar update 220.127.116.11 (Dec 31, 2021) is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Sands of Salzaar patch notes, the latest update brings new additions, fixes, and more.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life changes and fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Timberborn patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
What is new in today’s Sands of Salzaar Patch Notes? – December 31, 2021
- Added a guidebook for all archives, introducing features of early-stage gameplay & a Dict of In-game Terms
- The playthrough level function is available in sandbox mode, A playthrough level & legacy points will be respectively obtained when the amount of occupied city is above *(4 + current playthrough level2). Only 1 level can be granted in a single saving slot**
- Added the background introduction text for Sable Dragon Cuirass
- Improved the description and UI display in the calculation interface of Legacy points
- It’s not allowed to accept a random quest when the player is not in a faction & Under a WANTED status
- The command skill has been marked as yellow when talking to a certain member
- The rewarded jade quantity by talents – Jade Expert & Jade master has been increased from 1~2 to 2~3
- The movement speed penalty of Thur Rams has been changed from -100 to -150
- The duration of a wolf pack in the side quest “Canis” has been changed to 30 days
Download free Sands of Salzaar patch 18.104.22.168 on PC (Steam).