Sands of Salzaar update 126.96.36.199 (Dec 29, 2021) will soon roll out on PC(Steam). According to the official Sands of Salzaar patch notes, the latest update added adjustments and fixes.
Previously, a major update reduced the damage and HP of the BOSS Ifrit Lord for better gameplay balance in terms of difficulty.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Timberborn patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Sands of Salzaar Patch Notes? – December 29, 2021
- Random quest – invitation will be auto-completed through talking to faction leader
- Maximum Evade rate has been changed to 25% by strength
- Besides Prestige, it’s also allowed to join a faction when the personal Favor with lords reaches above 10
- Based on the cultural attributes, added a new guardian’s art display for each faction (Ifrit faction included)
- In the tournament, there is a chance of looting [ultimate spell book] when Brawl Title reaches Lv.4
- Optimized MOD support, now game version number will be auto-upgraded when building a MOD, and notification also will pop up if the mod version is too outdated for launching
- Increased the Utar amount from in-wild collectibles & dungeon loot
- Added an NPC – Medicinal Herbalist in Tavern, who has the ability to upgrade potions to a higher level
- Slightly adjusted the location of some chests, and added a few new POIs
- In the tournament of Umbra Cliffs, now reduced given talent points & buffed the quality of rewarded gear
Download free Sands of Salzaar patch 188.8.131.52 on PC (Steam).