Rustler update 1.04 is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Rustler patch notes, the latest update addressed various bug fixes and added gameplay changes.
Previously, a minor update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Today’s Rustler patch 1.04 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Rustler Changelog (Oct 1, 2021)
- There isa new mini-game called MurderFest, available in various parts of the game’s world. Find them all!
- The pitchforkis now available as a new weapon. Many peasants use them too!
- Special horses needed to complete one of the side quests are nowa bit easier to find!
- The time of the day will change from day to night, and from night to dayevery time you use a save house.
- If your save file got corrupted somehow, and it’s not possible to recover it, you will see short information about it before the game launches. This mechanic also helps if you couldn’t see any of the existing save files on the list.
- During specific mini-games,the stamina level will reset after each stage of the mini-game.
- The Crown achievement should work correctly now! A lot of you have asked about it and we’ve finally found the reason for its failure and fixed it!
- Fixed bug where a player couldn’t continue the mission “Witch, please” after destroying the cart.
- Fixed a piece of dialogue flow in the “By a Long Shot” quest.
- In the “A Very, Very Big Cow” quest prisoner’s pickaxe won’t disappear anymore.
- Fixed bug in “By a Long Shot” quest where a player couldn’t put the Round-Earther’s body on the cart.
- The lute doesn’t become stuck to the chest anymore and is held in the correct position when swapping weapon modes.
- Fixed a bug where the lute couldn’t be used as a weapon.
- In the “High Stakes” quest you won’t be able to continue the cutscene if one of the Inquisition members dies.
- Aiming animation won’t switch between front and back repeatedly while aiming the Crossbow/Auto Crossbow backward when a player is on a horse.
- Fixed bug where the list of saved games didn’t follow the selection when player toggles slots using a gamepad.
- Fixed bug in which skipping dialogue caused the nearby bard to get hired or fired.
- You can’t force the priest to attend the mass in Church Herding activity anymore.
- Fixed bug in which hiring bard during Church Herding mini-game caused the disappearance of quest name and people counter.
- Horses should spawn normally after finishing the This Neigh Land side-quest.
- A player won’t get locked in a blocking stance with a shield anymore.
After destroying the cart with a witch and reloading the checkpoint because of failing the quest, the destroyed cart won’t appear on the checkpoint mark.
During the task ‘Defend the forger’s house for one minute. Don’t leave the area’ in ‘A Brave New World’ quest when the player mounts on a horse and takes a U-turn within the confined area, it is no longer observed that the title perceives the player is out of bounds.
- The black screen won’t appear after a successfully completed quest with the knights of the Holy Grail.
- Fixed money exploit from save houses.
- You won’t get stuck in the MMA Arena after dying.
- Salazar won’t be attacking dead sailors anymore (we know, he wants to be gangsta TOO badly).
- Crossbow NPCs will no longer remain idle in MMA Arena on the 2nd island after Guy moves closer to attack them with fists.
- Pressing the right mouse button won’t hide the weapon sight.
- Dead bodies for the Body Collecting activity will no longer spawn in unavailable places.
- Fixed the bug where the collision failed to change when the player proceeded to any horse cart and killed the horse.
- All of the Kickstarter backers are present in the game.
- Guy should no longer get stuck after collecting a horseshoe.
- Guy shouldn’t become invisible anymore.
The Taxi Guy activity should work properly – fixed bug where the timer continued counting for a couple of seconds more after NPC walked on the quest mark.
- Dead horses shouldn’t move around the map any longer.
- Horses shouldn’t tremble anymore.
- Water should be visible in the game.
- All untranslated lines should be translated now.
- You can’t buy armor when you’re in the Death’s costume.
- Guy won’t get stuck under any roofs anymore.
Download free Rustler patch 1.04 on PC.