Rustler update 1.03 is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Rustler patch notes, the latest update brings various changes, bug fixes, and tweaks.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Today’s Rustler patch 1.03 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Earlier this month, the game was launched on consoles and out of early access on PC.
Rustler Changelog (Oct 1, 2021)
- Taking a carriage through the Pimp-A-Horse will no longer cause the user to get stuck.
- Various minor text corrections.
- Fixed an instance where a black screen could rarely appear at the start of certain quests.
- (PlayStation) Updated the trophy description for “Blue Blood” to be more accurate.
- (PlayStation) Fixed an instance where Polish text appeared instead of French in one quest.
- (Xbox) Fixed a blocking issue where if you started the game with multiple controllers connected you couldn’t interact with the main menu.
- (Xbox) Fixed some placeholder text that erroneously appeared.
Download free The Last Spell patch 0.92.2.3 on PC.