Ruinarch update 9 (Nov 26, 2021) hotfix released for players on PC (Steam). According to the official Ruinarch patch notes, the latest update added a few minor fixes and tweaks to the game.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Ruinarch patch 9 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
– Agoraphobic characters will no longer produce Chaos Orbs from its effects while they are recuperating in a hospice bed.
– Vampire Lord is now a melee combatant.
– Vampire or Lycan Shamans should not create phylactery if they like being one.
– Vampires should no longer create Lunch Packs.
– Village Guardians summoned by the Shaman will have a log entry to state who summoned them.
– [FIXED] Warmonger Faction members kill passive animals on sight.
– [FIXED] Prison and kennel hotkeys still work when options window is open.
– [FIXED] Plague affliction enabled on characters that are currently immune to Plague.
– [FIXED] If you Destroy or move a Troll Cauldron while a Troll is heading to it to cook a Villager then the Troll will still cook the Villager.
– [FIXED] If you seize the target of a Hunting Party, the members will follow the cursor.
– [FIXED] Ambitious Trait is not included in the pool of randomized Traits that Villagers may have.
– [FIXED] Vampires may still attempt to obtain Food when you destroy a Food Pile from their Dwelling
Download free Ruinarch patch 9 hotfix on PC.