Rogue Company update 1.98 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Rogue Company 1.98 patch notes, the latest update brings some quality of life fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, today’s Rogue Company version 1.98 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update that added a new Rogue, new shop features and a new battle pass.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Rogue Company version 1.98 will fix a few of these issues.
Rogue Company Patch 1.98 Notes
- Increased the Charge Rate of all abilities by 25%. This only applies to Ranked Demolition
- Goal is to reduce the number of Abilities used in Ranked Demolition.
- Default Cash changed from $13,000 to $5,000
- Cost increased from $5,000 to $11,000
- Cost increased from $10,000 to $15,000
- Utility Gadgets
- Cost increased from $4,000 to $5,000
- Gadget Upgrades
- Cost increase on all Upgrades to $6,500
- Cost unchanged due to being the primary method for combatting Utility dumps.
- Rare: Charge Rate reduction reduced from 20% to 15%
- Epic: Charge Rate reduction reduced from 30% to 20%
- Legendary: Charge Rate reduction reduced from 40% to 25%
- Rare: Explosive Damage multiplier reduced from 20% to 10%
- Epic: Explosive Damage multiplier reduced from 30% to 20%
- Legendary: Explosive Damage multiplier reduced from 40% to 30%.
- Rare: Explosive Damage reduction increased from 10% to 30%
- Epic: Explosive Damage reduction increased from 25% to 40%
- Base Damage reduced from 125 to 100
- Level 2 Damage Upgrade reduced from 200 to 150.
Fixed an issue where the Evade Perk could persist even though a player was Downed and respawned
- Added performance improvements.
- Added stability fixes.
- Network connection improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Rogue Company update 1.98 for PS4 and Xbox One.