Rogue Company update 1.93 (1.000.032) released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Rogue Company 1.93 patch notes, the latest update added Rambo Bundle, new features, fixes, and more. Apart from this, today’s Rogue Company version 1.93 also includes rogues balancing and changes.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and quality of life changes.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Rogue Company version 1.93 will fix a few of these issues.
Rogue Company Patch 1.93 Notes (Rambo, King Cobra) – March 8, 2022
Rambo Bundle (2000 RB)
- Legendary Rambo Seeker Skin
- Rogue: Seeker
- Law of the Jungle Mythic Sahara Weapon Skin
- Snake Catcher Mythic Combat Knife Skin
Rambo Accessory Bundle (1000 RB)
- Never Enough Revenge Legendary Animated Banner
- One Man Army Epic Emote
- Jungle Assassin Epic Primary Weapon Wrap
- Jungle Assassin Epic Secondary Weapon Wrap
- Jungle Assassin Epic Melee Weapon Wrap
Rambo Contracts and Rewards
- Deal 2000 Explosive Damage
- Lethal Soldier Epic Border
- Down 100 Enemies with Seeker
- Aim True Epic Banner
- Hit 10 Enemies with Seeker’s Bow
- Become War Legendary Animated Avatar
- Get 25 Multi-kills
- Don’t Push it Epic Spray
- Earn a First Blood Medal
- First Blood Epic Title
- Complete all Rambo Objectives
- Jungle Cobra Epic Wingsuit
EXPERIMENTAL Feature: Human Backfill
This feature is designed to allow players to join matches that are in progress, allowing players to Save The Day whenever matches have players who leave midway through a match. Players who join such matches will be rewarded the maximum amount of reputation and experience that could be achieved in the full match, ensuring that their time is rewarded. With this feature, we hope to address uneven matches that tend to happen for our players.
New Rogue Mastery Content
This release introduces Rogue Mastery Rewards for mastery levels 6 and 7. These levels will reward a themed Animated Avatar and an Animated Banner, respectively. Players who have earned these levels already will automatically receive them upon login!
New Map: Meltdown
Deep in the Arctic Circle and embedded within a geothermal plant, a covert R&D facility succeeds in creating the world’s first true Artificial Intelligence. Seeing a potential threat, Jackal sabotages the plant by disrupting the dormant volcano network it rests on and rigs the facility to self-destruct. The scale of such an explosion could create a catastrophic chain reaction unless Rogue Company can prevent the Meltdown.
2.1 LTM Schedule
- 2/8 2/14 Meltdown LTM Experience the latest map in a variety of modes!
- 2/15 3/1 King of the Hill 6v6
- 3/2 3/7 Battle Zone
ROGUE REINFORCEMENT – TEAM SIZE INCREASED TO 6
In this update, we are adding a much-requested feature: you may now queue with up to 6 friends for our 6v6 game modes. This will be available on all platforms except the Nintendo Switch due to game mode size restrictions.
SAFE IN THE SKY
In many of our game modes, our players are jumping head/feet first into a hot zone. We found that those players who linger in the drop-ships a bit too long run the risk of getting downed while deciding what perk to buy. We introduced a change that protects our players while they are inside of the Chimera or the Manticore. That being said, we are also making sure that you do not linger for too long. You’ll need to jump into the fight sooner rather than later!
BANS ON NOTICE
As with any game, we are sure that our players have encountered unsavory, toxic and/or just outright unfair players. While we have long had a Report feature, our players would often ask us if reporting a player was meaningful. In this update, we will notify you when action has been taken against reported players. Keep up the good fight in making our community the best it can be!
- Level 3 upgrade Damage Falloff removed
- NEW Level 3 upgrade: Increases scoped movement speed and headshot damage
- Level 3 upgrade Damage Falloff removed
- NEW Level 3 upgrade: Reduces recoil and increases headshot damage.
- Increased fire rate
- We hit the KA30 a few patches in a row in an attempt to push it further towards a more wild, hard to control, but high damage style. This is a buff to help bring it closer to it’s new identity and balance out some of the other nerfs the weapon has recently seen.
- Decreased Fire rate slightly
- Increased Bloom slightly
- We like the hefty feel the Sahara brings to the mid-range AR’s, but felt it was a bit too accurate for the wicked good damage it deals. Tweaks to the fire rate and bloom of the weapon, while retaining it’s damage profile, will hopefully bring it a bit more in line.
- Level 3 Upgrade now provides less range
- Spread increased
- Fire rate upgrade now provides less fire rate
- Level 2 Upgrade now provides less range
- Level 3 upgrade now provides less range
- The Hydra’s third upgrade was providing too much range for what is typical of an AR range upgrade. This will help reduce the range the weapon can achieve a 4 bodyshot kill.
- Decreased Fire Rate
- Increased Bodyshot damage 12>13
- Increased Headshot damage 18>19
- The SLC has fallen a bit behind the curve against some of the other SMGs. These changes work out to be a solid TTK buff to the weapon, while at the same time making it a bit easier to control. The SLC has one of the most aggressive recoil patterns in the game, so we want it to have an aggressive TTK to make it rewarding to players who can tame the beast.
- Increased Headshot damage at all ranges
- Slightly reduced fire rate
- These changes will help push the LMPX more towards its role as a “headshot optimal” SMG. The slight fire rate reduction puts its bodyshot ttk in the back of the pack, while the headshot damage makes its headshot ttk best in class, at all ranges. A reduced fire rate also makes the weapon a bit easier to control, allowing you to hit heads easier.
- Decreased headshot falloff damage at mid & long range
- This will allow you to carry the two-tap headshot kill at further ranges
- Decreased headshot falloff damage at long range
- This will allow you to three-tap headshot armored targets at further ranges
- Increased Bodyshot damage at mid range
- This will allow you to carry the three-tap bodyshot kill a bit further out
- Decreased bodyshot falloff damage at mid & long range
- This will allow you to carry your four-tap bodyshot kill at all ranges
- Level 2 upgrade now provides more swing speed
- That’s not a knife, THIS is a knife!
- Now has tenacity instead of Bounce Back
- The master of explosives should be a little bit more resilient to them, dontcha think? Losing a source of healing hurts but we think surviving explosives on Dima can be very valuable as well. Dima’s launcher is a bit more wild in nature than something like Switchblade or even Kestrel’s drones, sometimes not even Dima knows where the launcher might hit! We’re working on better targeting feedback for all of our launchers, and we hope tenacity will be a welcome substitution for all our long time Dima mains out there!
- Now has stalker instead of tenacity
- We’re looking to reduce switchblades tankiness, seeing as she has both life drain and bounce back to make sure she’s often at or near full health, we think she can afford to lose tenacity. This will help further reduce the viability of shooting your launcher too close to your feet, ensuring you always take as much damage as you’re dealing at that moment to your enemies. That’s gameplay we don’t necessarily want to reward! Stalker also has a nice synergy with Switchblade’s passive, allowing her to benefit more from her increased movespeed while aiming.
- Can now use her ability while riding a zipline
- Can now use her ability while riding a zipline
- Gl1tch’s ability range is now global
- Gl1tch can no longer pull out his hacking device while the ability is used or on cooldown.
- Gl1tch was designed to be a breacher that destroys all enemy defenses, and prevents them from placing new ones for a duration, giving his team an opportunity to strike. However, as the game matured we started to see some emergent gameplay, which is good! Unfortunately that emergent gameplay eclipsed the intended behavior of his original design. We saw Gl1tch being used more as a flanker, with the help of padded steps, merely using the hacker’s scanning capabilities to sleuth around the map gathering positional information. These changes will help push him toward his intended gameplay style.
- Can now be used while riding a zipline
- New cloaked state of mythic crates before they are active
Team Death Match
- Added Skyfell, Palace and Meltdown
King of the Hill
- Hill time changed from 60 to 75 seconds
- Number of hill moves changed from 10 to 8
- Fixed an issue where Rogue ability weapons did not display their proper names in the UI.
- Fixed an issue where Umbra could detonate his spider multiple times.
- Fixed an issue where if you dodge-rolled and used Umbra’s ability, he would stay standing.
- Fixed an issue where Umbra, while downed but controlling his spider, will look like he isn’t downed.
- Fixed an issue where Umbra’s mastery avatar was not visible in the game.
- Fixed an issue where Dahlia is unable to link to a new ally if their previous linked ally disconnected.
- Added in improvement for Dahlia to be able to see her ally’s armor value.
- Fixed an issue with a player’s stats won’t track while playing as Glimpse.
- Fixed an issue where Glimpse’s cloak was still visible in smoke in the shooting range.
- Fixed an issue with Glimpse where she would appear in an idle state when defusing the Demolition Bomb while exiting Camouflage.
- Fixed an issue where Glimpse’s Passive description was missing in Rogue Select.
- Bots will no longer be able to see Glimpse when she is Camouflaged.
- Fixed an issue where Glimpse was able to shoot first before exiting Camouflage in the shooting range.
- Fixed an issue for Mack in Battle Zone where his passive did not work if he equipped armor.
- Fixed an issue with Sigrid’s Shield where she would not enter her shield stance but still had the shield out.
- Fixed an issue where Cannon, while using his ability, appears standing while crouched.
- Fixed an issue for Vy where, if she is revived, her passive would stop working.
- Fixed an issue with Vy’s passive were she could go beyond her max health cap.
- Fixed some placements of crates in Windward that were incorrect.
- Fixed an issue where Rogues could become soft-locked when attempting to use an ability when entering the Out Of Bounds zone.
- Fixed an issue where the Gadget Button element in the UI would sometimes not be visible.
- Fixed an issue where, for scoped weapons that have the circle reticle, the reticle didn’t disappear when ADS.
- Fixed an issue where the MLX Mark 4 was using the circle reticle
- Fixed an issue in Battle Zone were Pop Smoke was not sorting properly in the gadget set.
- Fixed an issue where you would have the ‘repair armor’ prompt while in the downed state.
- Fixed the material on the Jump O’Lantern Wingsuit.
- Fixed an issue on Switch where Glimpse appeared blurry in Rogue Select.
- Fixed an issue where players were not able to purchase items with RB when they actually had a sufficient amounts.
- Fixed an issue where some emotes had broken animations.
- Fixed an issue PS5 players could not get the Moneybags trophy.
- Fixed an issue where the Options Menu can sometimes be non-interactable when entering a match.
- Fixed an issue where players would disconnect at the match victory screen.
Download free Rogue Company update 1.93 for PS4 and Xbox One.