Rogue Company update 1.28 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Rogue Company 1.28 patch notes, the latest hotfix added gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Rogue Company version 1.28 also includes title stability and performance improvements on all platforms.
Previously, a big update was released with character balancing, gameplay changes, and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Rogue Company version 1.28 update is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Rogue Company 1.28 patch notes?
- The Shooting Range is now available
- Fixed an issue where settings would not save between matches
- The first time you receive a friend request, their name should now appear in the request
- Epic friends should no longer show offline when they are online
- Players should no longer stuck in the Chimera during Strikeout mode
- The Unflappable award for finishing the Tutorial should no longer reset when you leave the game
- Pistol upgrades purchased in the Store should no longer be removed at the beginning of each round
- When cancelling a cooked grenade, it should no longer explode anyway
- The top bar should no longer show teammates on the enemy side or vice versa
Download free Rogue Company update 1.28 for PS4 and Xbox One.