Rogue Company update 1.27 patch notes released for PS4, Xbox One and PC players. According to the official Rogue Company patch notes, the latest update added a new Deserter system to deter leaving matches, all-new shooting range, and more. Apart from this, Rogue Company version 1.27 also includes various stability improvements.
Previously, an update added various fixes for the clips and streaming issues. Recently, a minor hotfix added an improvement to regional server performance and to make some adjustments to Daily Contracts.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Rogue Company version 1.27 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
New in Rogue Company update 1.27
- Mean to select a different Perk? No problem! Players now have the option to use the Undo Purchase feature in the Item Shop!
- New Gyro control options are now available
- New KBM Keybinding support for Left handed players.
- New visual options are available to provide support for Colorblindness.
- Even elite Rogue’s need practice and what better place to do this than a shooting range? Try various weapons, abilities and rogues to prepare yourself for your next mission.
- Bleedout Rate increased from 9 seconds to 12 seconds.
- Slightly reduced the radius at which enemies influence spawns.
- Slightly increased the radius at which friendlies influence spawns.
Deserter/AFK Penalty System
In order to provide a more fair experience for players, Vice Update will implement a new system to discourage leaving matches early and going AFK. Please note specific penalties could change based on data and feedback.
To be eligible for a deserter penalty a player must fall within one of the following categories:
Left Match Early – A player who leaves a full party (not through disconnection)
AFK – A player who has met our inactivity criteria (hasn’t taken a valid action) for approximately 2 minutes.
Disconnected – A player who has disconnected for at least 5 minutes before the match ends.
Upon meeting one of these criteria a player will be unable to queue for a match for a period of time based on the number of offenses. Players will see a timer denoting how long until they are able to queue again.
- 1st offense = 5 minutes
- 2nd offense = 15 minutes
- 3rd offense = 30 minutes
- 4th offense = 3 hours
- This map contains new visual features and is available in Practice Extraction, Strikeout and Demolition.
- Adjusted spawn locations.
- Re-propped the top of the stairs.
- Removed stairs on wizard tower and replaced with a mantle up spot.
- According to the Rogue Company patch notes, the patch removed the shelving units from the garage.
- Fixed an issue where Anvil’s barricade would recharge in Demolition.
- Target Finder ability now has a different icon.
- Now has Cloaked instead of Evade.
- Reduced ability duration from 15s to 10s.
- Increased the maximum health gain per tick from Leeching Poison from 1 to 2.
- Radius increased from 7m to 8m.
- Slightly increased the radius the grenade will spread
- Level 1 Upgrade: Increased throw speed and increase stuck damage to 250.
- Increased the speed at which smoke appears.
- The level 3 upgrade on Anvil’s LMG which tightens your spread now has lightly reduced effectiveness.
- The Striker 8X10’s damage fall of range has been slightly increased.
- Dima, Talon, and Ronin now have additional voice lines.
Bug Fixes in Rogue Company 1.27
- C4 that a player attempts to detonate mid-air will now detonate once it has landed.
- Dropped weapons should now display pick up text.
- The “No valid game mode” should no longer be displayed when logging in.
- Rogue Company 1.27 fixed a rooftop exploit in Favelas.
- Players should no longer receive a Party Size Limit error for game modes.
- Player names should no longer appear as numbers.
- Fixed an issue with the Versus screen which could result in a bad match.
- Players should no longer sometimes appear in a downed state but still be able to move/shoot.
- Phantom can no longer get in a state where she can throw multiple nano grenades.
- Players should no longer receive multiple friend requests when queues are changed.
- Rogue Company 1.27 fixed an area of Canals where players could use Anvil’s barricade to reach unintended areas.
- Sprays used near a player should no longer stick to them.
- Switch players should no longer crash after exiting the Chimera
Download free Rogue Company update 1.27 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.