Rec Room update 3.50 is now available on PS4, Xbox, and PC. According to the official Rec Room 3.50 patch notes, the latest update added a search bar to subpages. In addition, Rec Room version 3.50 also addressed various issues with the game.
Previously, a big title update added a new feature, changes, and a long list of bug fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Rec Room version 3.50 will address a few of these issues.
Rec Room 3.87 Patch Notes (Sep 22, 2021)
- Added a search bar to subpages under the Play menu.
- We’ve brought back the launch argument that lets PC players log into their account directly, without having to hit “Play” on the title screen. Just add +username:MyUsername to your launch args. (This will only work for accounts that you have logged into previously and are set to remember your password.)
- Really long room names will no longer look bad in the UI. Time to make a new \^Rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!”
- Called in a service technician for the malfunctioning Friend-O-Tron machine in the Rec Center. It will no longer open other players’ watches when used.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the first brush stroke on a brand new canvas from being saved when there were no other brush strokes. Just like golf, every stroke counts!
- Fixed an issue where turning off beta content in a room would result in an infinite loading screen for everyone who tried to go to the room. Your rooms are open for business again!
- There is now a before microphone access confirmation (no more skip option).
Download free Rec Room update 3.50 on PlayStation 4 and PC.