Rec Room update 3.72 is now available on PS4, Xbox, and PC. According to the official Rec Room 3.72 patch notes, the latest update added gameplay improvements, fixes, and changes. In addition, Rec Room version 3.72 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big title update was released which added a long list of bug fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Rec Room version 3.72 will address a few of these issues.
What is fixed in Rec Room February 9 Update?
- Some mobile players will receive access to a new portrait mode chat UI! The portrait mode chat UI will be accessible via the title screen on Android and iOS and makes typing out chat messages much easier. We will be gradually rolling this out to all players.
- Shapes are now properly removed for everyone in the room when deleted by the Maker Pen.
- Fixed a bug that affected the appearance of some tubes when a dorm skin was applied.
- Fixed the ability of users to configure the mass of the rally buggy. Phat buggies inbound.
- Fixed an issue where players could lose their hands if the room is saved or reloaded while they are driving a vehicle.
- Disabled clickable name tags for screens players, in favor of opening profiles by holding the menu button.
- Fixed flipped tooltips in the PSVR Diagnostics menu, because we’re professionals and we just can’t have incorrect tooltips.
Download free Rec Room update 3.72 on PlayStation 4 and PC.