Rec Room update 3.61 is now available on PS4, Xbox, and PC. According to the official Rec Room 3.61 patch notes, the latest update brings improvements and bug fixes. In addition, Rec Room version 3.61 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big title update added a new feature, changes, and a long list of bug fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Rec Room version 3.61 will address a few of these issues.
Rec Room 3.61 Patch Notes (December 3, 2021)
- Redecorate your Dorm with dorm skins! You can now quickly access them directly from your dorm mirror, and they will automatically spawn right where you want them.
- We’ve simplified outfit creation! Instead of taking your own picture of an outfit we create the image for you, turning the save button into a simple one-click action.
- Your rooms no longer need to be in beta mode to use room consumables and currencies.
Add two new nodes to Circuits V2: List Get First Index (returns the first index of an item in a list if that list contains it and otherwise returns -1) and List Get All Indices (returns a list of all indices of an item in a list if that list contains it and otherwise an empty list)
- The Circuits V2 Raycast chip is coming out (of beta)
- On Touch you can now tap directly on another player to open their profile to easily add them as a friend, party up, cheer, report, etc.
- Fingers can be prevented from drawing while using Apple Pencil by enabling “Only Draw With Apple Pencil” in the iPad settings app.
- Fixed Touch gestures on drawing surfaces sometimes drawing brush strokes.
- Various environment-focused Maker Pen props now cause ranged weapons to not be able to fire while they’re clipping inside these props.
- Fixed sound effects on vehicles for when tires are slipping sideways.
Entering a Rec Room Seat in PSVR will now preserve your real-world facing offset from your PSVR camera. This means that adjusting yourself to have the correct facing in a seat in-game will make you face your PSVR camera properly in real life.
- Limits added to the VR seated mode height offset to prevent clipping into the ground or temporarily getting too tall.
- Fixed a bug where closing Room Chat when sitting in a seat using the Esc key on the keyboard unseats you.
- Fixes SSAO for scenarios where the streaming camera is enabled along with a second camera or VR.
- Aligning shapes on Grid Snap via Move and Scale works a lot better now.
- Added detail to error when trying to gift an item from RecCenter storefront while under level 15.
- Fix scrolling with pagination buttons on in-game UI.
Download free Rec Room update 3.61 on PlayStation 4 and PC.