Rec Room update 3.52 is now available on PS4, Xbox, and PC. According to the official Rec Room 3.52 patch notes, the latest update brings general improvements and bug fixes. In addition, Rec Room version 3.52 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big title update added a new feature, changes, and a long list of bug fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Rec Room version 3.52 will address a few of these issues.
Rec Room 3.52 Patch Notes (October 6, 2021)
- The “Cloud Data” settings tab mysteriously disappeared. We tracked it down, and put it back in the Room Settings tab bar.
- Fixed an issue that prevented NavMesh from baking in rooms based on certain maps (including Park and Clearcut).
- Fixed a bug in \^RecRally which would result in lingering vehicle sounds if somebody left the room during the game start countdown. No more ghost cars!
- Made it so you can’t grab other players’ vehicles during \^RecRally games.
- Made it so you can’t grab vehicles while in a seat.
- The wheels on the buggy go round and round, but will no longer go inside other vehicles or objects.
- Players will now be locked in their seats during the starting countdown in \^RecRally.
Download free Rec Room update 3.52 on PlayStation 4 and PC.