Rec Room update 3.51 is now available on PS4, Xbox, and PC. According to the official Rec Room 3.51 patch notes, the latest update added Rec Rally, a six-player off-road rally race. In addition, Rec Room version 3.51 also releasing Rally Buggy into the Maker Pen Palette as a Beta feature.
Previously, a big title update added a new feature, changes, and a long list of bug fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Rec Room version 3.51 will address a few of these issues.
Rec Room 3.51 Patch Notes (Sep 29, 2021)
General Improvements and Bug Fixes
- VR players can now select room tags to search without having their watch detach automatically.
- Added “Interact Labels” for VR players. These helpful bits of UI explain how various objects work. For example, when reaching for the steering wheel of the new Rally Buggy you will see a “Drive” label appear. You can always disable these labels in the Settings Menu under Gameplay by un-checking the “Show Interact Labels” checkbox.
- The “View/Leave Comments” button makes its glorious return! Now you can once again tell a room creator “i like ur room.”
- Circuits V2 Beta Releases: Bit AND, Bit OR, Bit XOR, Bit NOT, Bit NAND, Bit Shift Left, Bit Shift Right, Bit Pop Count (number of ones), Bit Leading Zeros, Bit Trailing Zeros, Bit Rotate Left, Bit Rotate Right, and Quaternion has been added to port configs.
- Fixed issue where chips with white ports wouldn’t work consistently like Add Velocity or To String.
- Fullbody costume performance has been improved.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the “Use” text on the consumable buttons in the backpack would disappear. Non-consumable consumables are just no fun.
New Circuits V2 chips: Show Local Subtitle, Clear Current Subtitle, Raycast
Download free Rec Room update 3.51 on PlayStation 4 and PC.