Rec Room update 3.47 is now available on PS4, Xbox, and PC. According to the official Rec Room 3.47 patch notes, the latest update added ‘smile’ to the emote wheel and expresso menu. In addition, Rec Room version 3.47 also addressed club settings to redirect to the club details page after saving changes.
Previously, a big title update added a new feature, changes, and a long list of bug fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Rec Room version 3.47 will address a few of these issues.
Rec Room 3.47 Patch Notes (Sep 1, 2021)
- Added ‘smile’ to the emote wheel and expresso menu. No more frowns in your group photos, unless you’re into that kind of thing.
- Fixed club settings to redirect to the club details page after saving changes. No longer do you need to scroll back through your 72 unique clubs to find the one you were working on!
- Maker Pen Tubes/Ribbons now have 3 analog options: Off, Brushstroke, and Raw. Leave it on Brushstroke for more predictable results in your tubes, or Raw to be as accurate as your trigger!
- Saving changes made with the maker pen recolor tool now behaves as expected. (Wow, they fixed it… color me surprised.)
- CV2 Gadgets should no longer be missing their tethers to Control Panels. Now your gadgets will look even more spaghetti-like.
- Fixed a bug where friend introductions sometimes showed up blank.
Download free Rec Room update 3.47 on PlayStation 4 and PC.