Rec Room update 3.46 is now available on PS4, Xbox, and PC. According to the official Rec Room 3.46 patch notes, the latest update added some minor tweaks, changes, and fixes. In addition, Rec Room version 3.46 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big title update added a new feature, changes, and a long list of bug fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Rec Room version 3.46 will address a few of these issues.
Rec Room 3.46 Patch Notes (August 24, 2021)
- Players on mobile with auto-fire enabled can also automatically reload now! Pew pew pew!
- Sushi is no longer upside down in the store…we talked to it and it won’t try doing flips anymore.
- Fixed screen players in PVP games getting partially stuck in aim down sights mode if they get K.O.ed while reloading when using aim down sights.
- Fixed an issue where player icons were incorrectly stretched when viewing messages in VR.
- Fixed an issue with the Reset pin on the Animation Gizmo not always working properly.
- New CircuitsV2 SetPosition chip: sets the position and rotation of a player or object.
- New CircuitsV2 Respawn chip: respawns a player or object.
- Removed a CircuitsV2 error log when a variable was being automatically renamed.
Download free Rec Room update 3.46 on PlayStation 4 and PC.