Rec Room update 3.39 is now available on PS4, Xbox, and PC. According to the official Rec Room 3.39 patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks, beta changes, and improvements. In addition, Rec Room version 3.39 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big title update added a new feature, changes, and a long list of bug fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Rec Room version 3.39 will address a few of these issues.
What is new in Rec Room version 3.39 Changelog (July 28, 2021)
General Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Other peoples’ torsos will now look normal when walking on glass, scaled up, or scaled down objects, instead of flying all over the place.
- Fixed a bug in Spillway where players who ended up under the floor (either on purpose or by accident) wouldn’t always respawn.
- Fixed the Costume Equip chip sometimes not working. It will now always work perfectly with no bugs ever. We promise.
- Fixed an issue where gift packages had stopped appearing for some players. They got mis-routed in the mail system, but should all be out for delivery now!
- Fixed some bugs where settings appeared wrong after logging out and back in.
- Fixed the blocky text on the Room Details screen when closing and reopening the Watch Menu.
- Fixed a bug where, in VR, you were required to hold down the slide button to keep sliding if you were also sprinting.
- Fixed a bug where, when using VR in seated mode, having auto-sprint enabled would pull you out of a crouch after sliding. Now it will wait for you to un-crouch yourself.
At last, here it is! What you’ve all been waiting for!
- Cloud Variable option is now available for variables.
- Use the config tool on a variable chip to enable cloud variable mode.
- Each player has their own unique copy of each cloud variable.
- Cloud variable data will be reloaded if you leave a room and come back.
- Cloud variables with the same names in different subrooms of the same room have the same data.
- The following types can be cloud variables: int, float, bool, string, Vector3, Quaternion
- New CV2 Chips: Bit AND, Bit OR, Bit XOR, Bit NOT, Bit NAND, Bit Shift Left, Bit Shift Right, Bit Pop Count, Bit Leading Zeros, Bit Trailing Zeros, Bit Rotate Left, Bit Rotate Right
- Some instances of incorrect wires being displayed have been fixed.
- Saving a room now always fixes incorrect wires.
Download free Rec Room update 3.39 on PlayStation 4 and PC.