A new Rainbow Six Siege version 1.000.009 out on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Rainbow Six Siege update 1.000.009 patch notes, the latest update brings the quality of life improvements. Apart from this, R6 update 1.000.009 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big Operation Shifting Tides update was released with two new operators (Kali and Wamai), theme park map rework as well as a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, since the last update, many players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Rainbow Six Siege version 1.000.009 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.000.009 patch notes
- Replaced Smoke Grenades with Claymore
- The S.E.L.M.A. Aqua Breacher destroys Mira’s Black Mirror window
- Reduced the C7E magazine capacity to 25+1 bullets (from 30+1)
- Reduced the C7E damage to 42 (from 46)
- Reduced the 416-C magazine capacity to 25+1 (from 30+1)
- Increased the 416-C vertical kick
- Increased the magazine capacity to 7 (from 5)
- Increased the fire duration to 7s (from 5s)
- Reduced the detonation time to 0.75s (from 1s)
- Increased the fire area radius to 1.9m (from 1.7m)
- Increased the projectile “distance to start drop” to 20m (from 8m)
- Increased the projectile speed to 30 (from 20)
- Reduced the equip time to 0.65s (from 0.9s)
- Reduced the unequip time to 0.3s (from 0.42s)
- Replace Claymore with Smoke Grenades
TWEAKS AND IMPROVEMENTS
Designated Marksman Rifle (ATTACKERS)
- Removed access to 1.0x scopes
- Gave access to 1.5x, 2.0x, and 2.5x scopes
- Added 3.0x as default scope
Removal of Tactical Realism
- Removed the Tactical Realism playlist type from Custom Games.
- Added Interface Preferences to the Options menu that allow players to enable and disable some HUD parameters.
- All Tactical Realism playlists that have been saved by players will be removed.
Ranked Match Cancellation
- A vote to cancel a match can only be triggered during the Preparation Phase in the first round of the match.
- When a player refrains from voting, it is considered a “no” vote instead of not being counted.
- The vote is still decided by the majority, with ties going in favor of a cancel.
- Fixed a bug where Attackers can use 2 drones to push the planted defuser inside the objective room.
- Fixed a bug where Ping marker doesn’t appear if the player aims too close to the edge of an asset.
- Addressed an issue where defenders can prevent a match cancellation by prematurely ending the round.
- Addressed an issue where defenders are detected by Proximity Alarm if a Defender is eliminated while throwing one.
- Fixed a bug where The drone can see through the curtains above the window near 1F Red Stairs on Villa map.
- Addressed an issue where doorway on the eastern side of 2F Bedroom is blocked if the player is AFK on Club House map.
- Fixed a bug where Player is able to glitch inside of the car located in Garage on House map.
- Addressed an issue where drones get stuck inside the pile of wood in EXT Stable on Villa map.
- Fixed a bug where Payphones have no collision with Operators on Outback map.
- Fixed a bug where The spotlight in 1F Waiting Room no longer illuminates the environment when looking at it from 1F Customs Inspection on Border map.
- Fixed a bug where Defenders can be detected outdoors when they stand near the door frame in 1F Waiting room on Border map.
- Fixed a bug where Multiple destruction, texture, and clipping issues on various maps.
- Addressed an issue where various instances of Operators’ legs clipping through maps.
- Addressed an issue where – Multiple exploitable gaps on various maps.
- Fixed an issue where – Frost’s Welcome Mat is clipping through the two rugs at 1F Mudroom on Chalet map.
- Addressed an issue where – Kapkan can deploy a trap inside the desk near 2F Break Room on Border map.
- Addressed an issue where various LOS, navigation, and clipping issues on Outback map.
- Fixed a bug where Defenders get detected outside when standing in the doorway between 1F Lobby and 1F Courtyard on Coastline map.
- Fixed a bug where Echo’s Yokai and captured drones lose their signal on the stairs in B Snowmobile Garage Corridor on Chalet map.
- Fixed a bug where When Flores’ RCE-Ratero Charge explodes, its HUD remains on screen.
- Fixed a bug where Team kills from the RCE-Ratero Charge aren’t treated as an exemption and will activate RFF on Flores.
- Fixed a bug where The first-person animation when vaulting with a shield is different than the third-person animation.
- Addressed a bug where Aruni’s special melee attacks do not break the glass of some bookcases but will destroy objects behind them.
- Fixed a bug where If Flores’ RCE-Ratero Charge is deployed next to a drone and the player enters Observation Tools at the same time that the RCE-Ratero Charge explodes, the RCE and drone HUDs will stay on screen for a second.
- Fixed a bug where Minor cosmetic and UI issues.
- Addressed an issue where various Audio, SFX and Animation issues throughout the game.
- Fixed a bug where Enabling RAW input affects mouse movement randomly.
- Fixed a bug where Infinite loading present if the player starts a match replay and enters the Options menu before the Operator reveal is over.
- Addressed an issue where various UI and navigation issues throughout the game.
- Addressed an issue where various localization issues throughout the game.
- FIXED – Error is received when attempting to purchase currency packs or digital content from the first party store in-game on PS5.
- FIXED – Inconsistent difficulty for Flores in the Battle Pass section and the Operators section
- FIXED – Player is kicked from Squad after changing their spoken language on Xbox.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Added AI improvements.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed framerate drop issue.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.000.009 is now available for download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.