Rainbow Six Siege update 2.20 (Y7S1.1) for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One is now available to download. According to the official Rainbow 6 Siege 2.20 patch notes, the latest update brings key fixes to several audio issues, the Jynxzi charm, Monty’s Elite Set, TDM & more. Additionally, today’s Rainbow Six Siege version 2.20 (1.000.024) also includes various performance improvements.
Previously, a big update Y7S1 added a new operator, balancing, tweaks, and fixes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s R6 Siege update 2.20 will fix a few of these issues.
Related: Read Rainbow Six Siege update Y7S1.2 Patch Notes.
Rainbow Six Siege (R6) Version 2.20 Download Size
- Ubisoft Connect: 1.84 GB
- Steam: 1.1 GB
- Xbox One: 1.43 GB
- Xbox Series X: 1.76 GB
- PS4: 2.17 GB
- PS5: 1.51 GB
R6 Update 2.20 Patch Notes (Y7S1.1) – March 31, 2022
- FIXED – Footsteps SFX are inconsistent when the operator is running.
This includes enemies sounding like they are right next you, even when on the opposite side of the map or a different floor. This may still occur in some niche situations while in drone cam.
- FIXED – Gunfire SFX loops infinitely in TDM.
A fix to mitigate this issue is in place, though the problem may continue to occur albeit les frequently.
- FIXED – Audio quality decreases before the game crashes.
- R6 update Y7S1.1 addressed an occasional error when attempting to repick an attacker after switching to another player’s drone.
- Addressed a bug where the team killing a player who joins a match in-progress causes the Reverse Friendly Fire icon to appear for the killed player instead of the team killer in the next round.
- Addressed a bug where attackers and Defenders on the same team in TDM have louder SFX in-game.
- Rainbow six siege update Y7S1.1 where players can aim down sights during the Victory Screen in TDM.
- Addressed a bug where a promotional video is shown before finishing introductory TDM video.
- Addressed a bug where player cards are only visible on first death.
- Addressed a bug where victory dances appear broken on operators with removed gadget models.
- Addressed a bug where respawn timer is longer than the visible countdown.
- Addressed a bug where Mira’s Black Mirror’s canister is breakable from the opaque side of the Mirror with a melee hit.
- According to the R6 Y7S1.1 patch notes, the new patch addressed a bug where Azami’s Kiba Barriers don’t destroy damaged barricades when the Barrier deploys.
- Addressed a bug where Amaru can’t use Garra Hook on a hatch when a Kiba Barrier covers the hatch from the bottom.
- Addressed a bug where placing a Deployable Shield on top of a Kiba Barrier that’s near a destroyed hatch destroys both devices.
- Addressed a bug where going up a hatch covered by a Kiba Barrier doesn’t destroy the Barrier.
- Addressed a bug where Azami’s Kiba Barrier can create small platforms to stand on in various locations.
- Addressed a bug where operators can land in a prone position on their stomach after being hit with a pushback effect.
- Addressed a bug where collision, destruction, clipping, and lighting issues for various Operators.
- Addressed VFX and SFX issues with Operators and devices.
- Addressed a bug where OTs-03 weapon sights have a placeholder texture.
- Addressed a bug where a second scope appears inside of the 3.0x and 2.0x scopes when the Sentinel Spirit weapon attachment skin is equipped.
- Fixed an issue where several headgears and uniforms are incorrectly named “Default” for various Operators.
- Addressed a bug where the “Reconnect” prompt is displayed for a minute after completing the match if the player reconnected once during the game.
- Addressed a bug where “Jynxzi” Streamer Charm is missing from the game.
- Addressed a bug where Privacy Mode options are not greyed out when a match is ongoing.
- Addressed a bug where the thumbnail for Ace’s Elite skin shows Melusi in the shop instead.
- Addressed missing 3D preview for shield skins in the shop’s Weapon Skins category.
- Addressed a bug where duplicate items from the Lord Tachanka Bundle do not give renown to the player.
- Addressed a bug where joining an in-progress ban phase on the banning team results in missing UI elements.
- Addressed a bug where the last viewed pack is shown by default in the carousel when returning to the Pack Manager.
- Addressed a bug where the end of match report message is incorrect in the case of a draw.
- Addressed a bug where azami appears to still have a process if unlocked via the Premium Battle Pass.
- Fixed various issues with Montagne’s MTG MK.II Elite set.
- Fixed various issues clipping and visual issues for cosmetics.
- Fixed various issues Battle Pass and challenge issues.
- Fixed various issues customization issues.
- Fixed various issues UI and UX issues.
- Fixed various issues localization issues.
Download free Rainbow 6 Siege update 2.20 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.