Rainbow Six Siege update 2.33 (Y7S3.1) is now available to download on PS4, PC, PS5, and Xbox One. According to the official R6 Siege 2.33 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to gameplay, level design, and operators. Additionally, today’s Rainbow Six Siege version 2.33 also includes UI and stability fixes.
Recently, a major R6 Siege update 2.32 added a new operator, a new gadget, a new ranked map, and much more. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s R6 Siege update 2.33 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
The Rainbow Six Siege (R6) servers are down. Check the R6 server status here.
R6 Update 2.33 Patch Notes – September 20, 2022
- Addressed an issue where the crosshairs don’t blink while cooking a Frag Grenade.
- Addressed multiple LOD issues on various maps.
- Addressed an issue where players can see Lesion’s Gu Mine icons through walls when entering any Observation Tool.
- Fixed an issue where Vigil’s ERC-7 does not prevent him from getting pinged by Grim’s Kawan Hive.
- Addressed various Victory Celebration issues.
Addressed the following issues.
- Incorrect weapons and sights when launching the Shooting Range from the Operator menu.
- Destroying Gridlock’s Trax Stingers as an Attacker will count towards the “Gadget Removal” personal and community challenges.
- Texture is sometimes stretched for a showcased Operator.
- Discrepancy in abandon currency penalties not affecting all game modes.
- Bravo Packs received while already having the whole Bravo Pack Collection unlocked are disappearing.
- Various Audio and SFX issues.
- Various Shop and Customization issues.
- Various UI issues.
- Various Localization issues.
R6 Update Y7S3.1 Download Size
- Ubisoft Connect: 1.33 GB
- Steam: 1.6 GB
- Xbox One: 1.01 GB
- Xbox Series X: 1.29 GB
- PS4: 1.66 GB
- PS5: 1.07 GB
Download free Rainbow 6 Siege update 2.33 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.