Ubisoft has deployed a new Rainbow Six Siege update 2.27 (1.000.031) on PS4, PC, Xbox, and PS5. According to the official R6 Siege 2.27 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to UI, audio, operators, and more. Additionally, today’s Rainbow Six Siege version 2.27 (1.031) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update Y7S2 (Operation Vector Glare) added a new operator, new weapons, a new TDM Map, and map changes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s R6 Siege update 2.27 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
R6 Update 2.27 Patch Notes – June 28, 2022
- Addressed a bug where Drones may not spawn in the chosen spawn location.
- Addressed a bug where Some sticky throwable devices may break windows that are behind barricades when thrown on the barricade.
- Addressed a bug where Various animation issues.
- Addressed a bug where Attacker devices deployed on Castle’s Armor Panel can be destroyed through the Armor Panel with a single melee hit.
- Addressed a bug where Various LOD issues on multiple maps.
Addressed a bug where Devices clip through the metal frame of the display cases on Chalet map. Addressed a bug where Wamai’s Mag-Net systems don’t destroy the plants on Emerald Plains map when deployed onto them and can’t be picked up after.
- Addressed a bug where Operators receive explosive damage through the pink cabinets at 2F Pink Room on House map.
- Addressed a bug where R.O.U. Projectors briefly reappear a few seconds after they self-destruct.
- Addressed a bug where Sens’ R.O.U. Projector Screen is missing in Match Replay, end of round replay, and kill cam.
- Addressed a bug where Sens’ left hand uses the wrong animation while vaulting and holding a R.O.U. Projector System.
- Addressed a bug where Explosive devices deployed on the surface of Mira’s Black Mirror can eliminate opponents through it.
- Addressed a bug where Spectators can see Sens’ R.O.U. Projector Screen on a floor that’s one level below.
- Addressed a bug where Nomad’s Airjab briefly reappears a few seconds after being destroyed.
- Addressed a bug where Pests in Mozzie’s Pest Launcher appear as Doc’s Stim shots when reloading.
- Addressed a bug where Coughing bark is present for Smoke when he is affected by Toxic Gas.
- Addressed a bug where Bomb SFX are occasionally missing for some players after the defuser is dropped and then planted in the other site.
- Addressed various customization and Shop issues.
- Addressed various UI issues.
- Addressed a bug where Several issues related to the progression of the “Gadget Removal” personal Battle Pass challenge.
- Addressed a bug where Killcam infobox does not display nickname suffix.
- Fixed various localization issues.
- Addressed a bug where Sometimes Packs cannot be opened using the X / A / Enter Button on Xbox Controllers.
- Addressed a bug where Penalty banner does not appear and tiles do not lock after the user is banned.
- Addressed a bug where Loadout selection resets after any Team Deathmatch match.
- Fixed several issues related to Spectator HUD.
Download free Rainbow 6 Siege update 2.27 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.