Rainbow Six Siege update 2.25 (1.000.029) is available on PS4, PC, Xbox and PS5. According to the official R6 Siege 2.25 patch notes, the latest Y7S2 update (Operation Vector Glare) added a new operator, new weapons, a new TDM Map, and map changes. Additionally, today’s Rainbow Six Siege version 2.25 (1.029) also includes a long list of bug fixes.
R6 Update Y7S4 will include Cross-play and cross-progression. Cross-progression is currently available between the same family of consoles, and between PC and Stadia.
Previously, a big update Y7S1 added a new operator, balancing, tweaks, and fixes. Recently, a hotfix added a new Map (Emerald Plains) to the game.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s R6 Siege update 2.25 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
R6 Update 2.25 Patch Notes – June 14, 2022
A New Operator
The latest Operator to join team Rainbow is Sens, a brilliant tactician from Belgium with extensive experience in the military, training in mechanics and psychology. Adept at using technology and misdirection to their advantage, they will use their R.O.U. Projector System to redefine battlefield cover and move tactics to a whole other level.
NEW MAP (DEATHMATCH): CLOSE QUARTER
Close Quarter is the first dedicated Team Deathmatch map that focuses on movement rather than defense setups. With a circular flow and a good mix of different lines of sight, this facility used by Team Rainbow for training purposes will be a completely different experience.
- Glaz now has 1 armor and 3 speed (from 2 armor and 2 speed).
ADDITIONAL SECONDARY WEAPON OPTIONS
- Glaz: Bearing-9
- Kali: P22 Mk5
- Clash: P10-C
- Tachanka: Bearing-9
- Lion: P9
- Dokkaebi: C75-AUTO
- Finka: GSH-18
- Gridlock: SDP 9mm
- Amaru: ITA12S
TWEAKS & IMPROVEMENTS
- Match replay system on consoles has been improved. In addition, dedicated disk space has been allocated for match replays.
Gridlock Trax Stingers Visual update
- Gridlock’s Trax Stinger now matches team color.
- Additional information about the spectated player are now displayed.
- Operator tips are now displayed from the in-game option menu for Ash, Sledge, Thermite, Osa, Bandit, Smoke, Kapkan and Thorn.
- Operator tips are also available from the Operator Album.
- Updated the Crouch Walk sound mix.
- Added Skyscraper to the Team Deathmatch playlist.
- FIXED – Vigils ERC7 activation sound can be heard from anywhere on the Map by the attackers’ drones.
- FIXED – Defuser disappears if the player who has it crashes during the droning phase.
- FIXED – Various destruction and clipping issues.
- FIXED – Blood splatters are not being displayed when shooting an enemy with M249, SR-25 and DP27.
- FIXED – Wamai MAG-NET can catch attacker gadget that have already stuck.
- FIXED – Attackers can fall off the roof by interrupting the rappel animation.
- LEVEL DESIGN
- FIXED – Fixed multiple LOD issues on Emerald Plains Map and various other maps.
- FIXED – Various Azami Kiba Barrier issues.
- FIXED – Various weapon VFX issues.
- FIXED – Various operator VFX issues.
- FIXED – The explosion reverb of a Kapkan’s EDD is always the same despite the size of the room.
- FIXED – Nomad’s Airjab Launcher laser is not disabled when Nomad is affected by EMP.
- FIXED – IQ’s EFD displays the electrical waves on hacked defenders’ cameras while in Signal Lost state.
- FIXED – Iana’s warning message is displayed while the gadget is recharging or affected by EMP.
- FIXED – Valkyries camera in “losing signal state” is not displayed if the operator is in affected by EMP.
- FIXED – Blitz warning message is displayed while the shield is in cooldown and when in disable state.
- USER EXPERIENCE
- FIXED – Various Localization issues.
- FIXED – Various Spectator issues.
- FIXED – Various Audio and SFX issues.
- FIXED – Various UI issues.
- FIXED – Match replays sometimes disappear on console.
- FIXED – Left and Right Dead Zone option doesn’t apply immediately if changed in game.
- FIXED – Various match replays issues.
- FIXED – Various custom match.
- FIXED – Mute button is greyed out for some players in game.
Download free Rainbow 6 Siege update 2.25 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.