[Rainbow Six Siege] R6 update 2.28 (1.000.032) on PS4, PC, Xbox, and PS5. According to the official R6 2.28 patch notes, the latest update added adjustments, optimizations, and bug fixes. Additionally, today’s R6 Siege version 2.28 (1.032) also includes stability and performance fixes.
Previously, a big update Y7S2 (Operation Vector Glare) added a new operator, new weapons, a new TDM Map, and map changes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s R6 Siege update 2.28 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Table of Contents
R6 2.28 Patch Notes for PS4, PC & Xbox – July 21, 2022
REPUTATION PENALTY: REVERSE FRIENDLY FIRE
- Reputation Penalty has been added that activates Reverse Friendly Fire by default for players who injure too many teammates.
- Repeat offenders will receive a set of warnings notifying them of how they are seen by the system, and warn them to modify their play style before receiving a penalty.
- Reputation Penalty lasts multiple matches to address disruptive behavior in-game.
Fixed an issue where player is slowed and can’t sprint if they quickly trigger Melusi’s Banshee multiple times or step onto multiple of Lesion’s GU mines.
- Addressed a bug where Multiple LOD issues on various maps.
- Addressed a bug where Exploit that causes players to teleport when trying to vault over a ledge at EXT Central Sub-roof on Clubhouse map
- Addressed an issue where R.O.U. Projector VFX persists if the player is downed on the light screen.
- Addressed a bug where the grey drone filter stays on screen while looking through a teammate’s drone that is caught by Mozzie’s Pests.
- Fixed UI issues.
- Addressed Caster Mode and Spectator issues.
- Addressed Shop, Customization and Battle Pass issues.
- Fixed an issue where the headphone icon is missing when a teammate talks in voice chat.
- Addressed a bug where the players can’t use text or voice chat in the After Action Report screen.
- Addressed issues with Privacy options and Streamer mode.
- Fixed various issues during end of round replay and kill cam if a player is eliminated by a Nitro Cell while prone on top of a hatch.
- Addressed audio issues in menu.
Rainbow Six Siege Y7S2.2 Patch Notes
Below you will find the download sizes for each platform.
- Ubisoft Connect: 1.29 GB
- Steam: 1.6 MB
- Xbox One : 1.06 GB
- Xbox Series X : 1.41 GB
- PS4: 1.86 GB
- PS5: 1.15 GB
Download free Rainbow 6 Siege update 2.28 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.