R6 update 2.00 patch notes released for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to R6 2.00 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to camera and sensitivity. Apart from this, R6 version 2.00 also includes some minor gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a big Operation Shadow Legacy update added a new operator Zero (Sam Fisher) with a new Argus device for intel and utility.
Unfortunately, since the last update, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s R6 version 2.00 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is fixed in today’s R6 2.00?
- Fixed an issue where once a PVE session is completed and the “Vote for Retry” button is pressed, after the next PVE session, the “Find Another” button exhibits the same functionality.
Fixed an issue where HUD settings applied from the Custom Game playlist are not being applied to the host.
- Addressed various LOD issues present across a multitude of maps.
- Fixed several gadget deployment issues present on Theme Park, Outback, and Border maps.
Fixed an issue where Multiple vault prompt issues present across several maps that either prevent players from properly vaulting or cause rubber banding.
- Updated the wall shelf in the Kitchen on Chalet map.
- Addressed an issue where SFX are missing when placing Nomad’s Airjab Launcher in the Main Entrance Barricade on Oregon map.
- Fixed an issue where arcade machine glass is destroyed inconsistently on Theme Park map.
- Addressed a bug where players can glitch themselves into the concrete dock in EXT Back Alley on Bank map.
- Fixed an issue where FPS drops can occur for everyone in the session if a player spins rapidly in a certain spot of 1F Archives on Bank map.
Fixed an issue where Drone can be placed on a fence on EXT Back Alley to see through a gap in the West Wall on Bank map.
Addressed a bug where players pushed on top of the vase at 1F ATMs can spawn peek out of the window on Bank map.
Addressed several texture issues present that impact drones in 2F Executive Lounge, EXT Low Roof, EXT Parking, and 2F Hallway on Bank map.
- Fixed an issue where unfair line of sight created by the gap between the column and the wall near 1F Staff Room on Bank map.
- Fixed several items can be seen floating in the air after destroying surrounding items on various maps.
- Addressed an issue where shaded gap is present between patches of snow at EXT Campfire Woods on Chalet map.
- Fixed an issue where gadgets are experiencing clipping and collision issues in various places on maps.
- Fixed an issue where drone camera issues present, allowing players to see under the world on both Clubhouse and House maps.
Fixed an issue where drone capture and retrieval issues present in 2F Control Room Hallway on Kanal map if Mozzie’s Pest Launcher clips through the ground.
Fixed an issue where EXT Control Tower, EXT Street, and EXT Spitfire Courtyard location names are not displaying on screen while a drone is being used in those particular areas on Hereford Base map.
Addressed an issue where Maverick’s Breaching Torch has to be used in order to destroy the wooden floors under the blue tarp carpets on Outback map.
Fixed an issue where the “You will die in” message displays when entering the 1F Kitchen from 1F Restaurant for a brief moment when under the doorframe on Outback map.
Fixed an issue where attackers can enter Frost’s Welcome Mat through the wall of 1F Kitchen on Outback map under particular circumstances.
- Addressed an issue where operators can get stuck when going prone between multiple collisions on Outback and Coastline maps.
- Fixed several breakable items on Skyscraper map have been updated.
- Fixed an issue where a column partially obscures the operator on the far left when the winning team is on screen on Skyscraper map.
- Addressed a bug where players are able to place the defuser between a black box and a wall at EXT Chapel on Villa map.
- Addressed several line of sight issues present on Coastline and Villa maps.
- Addressed an issue where multiple Operator and gadget clipping issues present on Consulate map.
- Fixed an issue where the defuser can not be retrieved once it is dropped between the bicycles and the wall in EXT Driveway on Villa map.
Fixed an issue where the deployment message prompt flickers for Operators when standing too close to the door that separates 1F Skylight Stairwell and 1F Electrical room on Bank map.
Addressed a bug where operator bodies can clip through the stairs located at 2F Library on Chalet map.
Fixed an issue where the 2F Dorm Main Hall bomb is missing details on its inside metallic panels on Oregon map.
- Addressed a bug where players are able to silently place C4 above the VIP Lounge on Coastline map under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where operator models have a light glow visible from a distance.
- Addressed an issue where Echo’s Yokai drone is experiencing collision and clipping issues on various maps.
- Fixed an issue where Mira’s Black Mirror can be deployed on the opposite side of a reinforced wall.
Fixed an issue where Attacking operators can not navigate with their drones after switching to a secondary or primary gadget while attempting to enter their drone by using the directional right button.
Addressed an issue where Twitch’s eyes are fixed upward and her mouth animation appears to be broken under certain circumstances.
Fixed an issue where Thatcher’s weapon reticle remains completely on screen when affected by an EMP grenade.
Fixed an issue where Oryx will not destroy walls that are close to a reinforced wall when using Remah Dash.
Addressed an issue where Valkyrie’s Black Eye can be thrown inside the pipes in 1F Coast Guard Meeting Room on Kanal map due to a missing collision.
- Fixed an issue where Ace is able to destroy his Selma on a metal indestructible floor at 1F Stage on Clubhouse map.
- Fixed an issue where Aruni’s Surya Gate clips into the neon light when deployed on the soft wall in B1 Supply Room Corridor on Kanal map.
- Fixed an issue where Aruni can not destroy the ceramic tiles on the walls of 1F Bathroom on Skyscraper map.
- Fixed an issue where Tachanka’s mask clips through the Unicorn headgear.
- Fixed an issue where Adjusting the field of view doesn’t impact the crosshair size and will display bullets spreading outside of the crosshair in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where To clarify wording, player sessions have been adjusted to refer to a player’s session group as a Squad.
- Addressed an issue where Some players are not receiving the Doc Byte Set DLC after purchasing.
- Fixed a bug where Battle Pass entries are sometimes missing from the detailed list after playing PVP matches.
- Fixed an issue where The “Silver Tangerine” weapon skin is appearing instead of the default weapon skin for Aruni’s P10 RONI.
Addressed an issue where The “Fever Impulse” weapon skin is appearing instead of the default weapon skin for Wamai’s MP5K.
Fixed an issue where Tachanka’s DP27 pan magazine disappears when zoomed in on an equipped charm and rotating the weapon downwards in both the side screen preview and fullscreen purchase preview.
- Fixed an issue where The SFX plays twice when accessing the Battle Pass title from the main menu.
- Fixed an issue were the player camera is stuck at spawn at the start of a game.
- Fixed an issue where sensitivity changes to ADS are not saved after restarting the game.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Other minor fixes.
R6 Siege Y5S4.2 Download Size
- Ubisoft Connect: 1.2 GB
- Steam: 775.0 MB
- Xbox One: 1.6 GB
- Xbox Series X: 2.0 GB
- PS4: 1.5 GB
- PS5: 3.6 GB
Download free R6 update 2.00 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.