Ubisoft has released a new R6 update 2.14 (Y6S3.2) for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official R6 2.14 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to crashes, lag, shutters, UI, and more. Apart from this, R6 Siege version 2.14 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major update added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing problems with the game. Today’s R6 version 2.14 will fix a few of these issues.
R6 2.14 Patch Notes (Y6S3.2) – Oct 7, 2021
TWEAKS AND IMPROVEMENTS
Scoreboard – Visual Improvements
- Reduced overall size and improved readability.
- PC users can now display real-time performance metrics in the HUD such as FPS, latency, and NVIDIA-related metrics.
- This feature can be turned On in the Options menu, and players can choose between Minimal and Advanced Metrics.
Addressed a bug where one player downs a teammate and another player eliminates the teammate, the player who downed them will be removed from the match.
- Addressed a bug where muffled sound is heard on some automatic weapons.
- Addressed a bug where the player can get stuck between the barrels and garbage bags at EXT Teacups on Theme Park map.
- Addressed a bug where multiple issues with planting or picking up the defuser in specific areas on various maps.
- Addressed a bug where rappel exploit allows players to reach location that should be inaccessible on new Coastline map.
Fixed various LOD issues on Yacht and Tower maps.
- Addressed a bug where the game crashes when Mira’s Black Mirror is ejected while an active Cluster Charge is attached to it.
Addressed a bug where pulse’s Cardiac Sensor appears to be stuck on the “Connecting…” screen when a player views Pulse in Support Mode.
- Addressed a bug where animation is missing when player tries to exit rappel with Osa’s Talon-8 Shield equipped.
- Addressed a bug where player is able to exit rappel with Osa’s Talon-8 Shield equipped.
- Fixed various UI issues.
- Addressed a bug where shield skins are not previewed in 3D in the Weapon Skins category of the Shop.
Addressed a bug where thumbnails for shield skins are missing from the Battle Pass purchase side-panel.
Addressed a bug where C4 turns white on the new Nitro Cell model.
- Fixed various localization issues.
- Addressed a bug where the Round timer shows incorrect time remaining on Stadia. (Hotfix delivered to PC and Luna last week.)
Download free R6 Siege patch 2.14 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.