PUBG update 1.80 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available to download. According to the official PUBG 1.80 patch notes, the latest update 13.2 added the fan-favorite P90 SMG and various quality of life improvements. Apart from this, PUBG version 1.80 also includes general stability fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s PUBG patch 1.80 will fix a few of these issues.
PUBG 1.80 Patch Notes – Sep 16, 2021
In this update, we are adding the fan-favorite P90 SMG to Care Packages. The P90 is our first Care Package SMG since the original Tommy Gun, and as such, we made sure it is a worthy addition. It comes loaded with its own unique 5.7mm High Powered ammo, which is capable of longer-range combat, unlike our other SMGs. It also comes with a Cheek Pad, Handguard, Laser, and Silencer pre-attached and non-detachable.
It also features dual optics that allow for fast switching between close-range and medium-range combat. Use the Holographic Sight for nearby foes and Flip on the Flipsight for added magnification when they make a run for it. It comes paired with 250 rounds of 5.7mm ammo in the Care Package.
A single magazine holds up to 50 rounds which you (and your foes) can see deplete live as you’re firing due to the magazine’s translucent design. With the translucent magazine keeping you aware of the high Rate of Fire and the Laser helping you keep track of your targets, the P90 is a solid addition to your loadout.
- Spawns on all maps
- Equipped with all attachments right out of the crate
- 50 round magazine
- Non-detachable small low profile sight with some magnification
- Ammo type
- Damage: 35
- Maximum Effective Range: Up to 300m
- Rate of Fire: 1,000 RPM
NEW VEHICLE: PORTER
Introducing the new pickup truck, Porter, exclusive on Taego! The Porter is Hyundai Motor Company’s representative commercial truck, which was first introduced in 1977. Since then it has been carrying a lot of loads based on its solid basics and excellent durability. It is the only vehicle on PUBG available with the Trunk System, a new feature to be introduced below. Porter is a truck capable of carrying large loads and up to four passengers at the same time. Get your chicken dinner with the use of Porter which can easily run on any type of terrain with the support of the permanent four-wheel system!
- Drivetrain: All-Wheel Drive
- Maximum number of passengers: Four
- Trunk System is available and the capacity is 400
- Maximum Speed: 130 km/h
- HP: 1,200
- Porter replaces the UAZ
NEW FEATURE: TRUNK SYSTEM
With the Trunk System, you can maximize the acquisition of items for victory on Taego. Use the compartment of the Porter to load various items and take them out when needed. If the vehicle gets blown up, all the items in the compartment will also be destroyed. If you desire to keep your items safe, make sure your vehicle is safe!
- Any item that can be placed in your inventory and weapons, helmets, vests, backpacks can be loaded into the Trunk.
- However, due to the weight of weapons, helmets, vests, and bags, it may not be possible to load large quantities.
- Only available on Taego with Porter vehicles.
- The Trunk system can be accessed with the interaction button when not onboard. When onboard, it can be accessed by opening the inventory.
- All items in the compartment will be lost if the vehicle is destroyed.
- The compartment of the vehicle does not belong to one person. Anyone can load and take out items.
- Item weight depending on their types are as follows.
- When a weapon with attachments is placed in the trunk, attachment weight is added and loaded into the trunk with attachments attached.
To maximize the experience on Taego, we are adding the following weather options to Taego. They will be randomly applied.
BLUE ZONE REBALANCING
Based on community feedback, we decided that the first phase of the Taego Blue Zone was a bit long. Therefore, we have reduced the duration of the first phase to provide a smoother Taego play experience. Enjoy more dramatic Taego through quicker farming!
COMEBACK BR IMPROVEMENTS
Since the introduction of Comeback BR, we have received a lot of feedback about how it could get boring. Therefore, we have made the following changes to encourage fast-paced Comeback BRs.
- Blue Zone Changes
- Now the Bluezone will shrink even more
- Timeline changes
- The total time of the Comeback BR has been reduced
- Players can return to the battlegrounds when the phase two Bluezone starts to shrink
- Fixed the objects and buildings not loading properly on Miramar.
- Fixed the issue where there is a gap between the ground and rocks under the cliff in Alcantara, Miramar.
- Fixed the issue where objects are floating in the air in a cottage near Crater Fields, Miramar.
- Fixed the issue where characters get stuck between rocks near Minas Del Sur, Miramar.
- Fixed the awkward location of the entrance door of certain buildings in Miramar.
- Fixed the issue where players can get stuck between the truck and the cliff near Chumacera, Miramar.
- Addressed a bug where windows of buildings in Miramar were not displayed depending on the distance.
- Fixed the issue where players could not vault on some windows in Miramar.
- Addressed a bug where the movement of the character was stuttering when located by the window on the second floor of the Miramar Warehouse.
- Addressed a bug where characters would get stuck in rocky terrain near Los Leones, Miramar.
- Addressed a bug where the player could see through trees when located too close in Miramar FPP.
- Fixed the awkward texture of the steel doors on Puerto Paraiso, Miramar.
- Fixed the issue where certain stairs were transparent in Miramar.
- Fixed the issue where a match would start inside a rock in Miramar.
- Fixed the issue where certain poles were floating in the air in Taego.
- Addressed a bug where the sound of falling into the water of some ponds in Hae Mu Sa of Taego was abnormal.
- Fixed abnormal terrain in Taego.
- Addressed a bug where a building in the Go Dok area of Taego existed right in front of the entrance door, making it impossible to pass.
- Addressed a bug where the character was perceived as falling from the rocks of Taego.
- Addressed a bug where characters could go under the ground on the main road under Hosan, Taego.
- Fixed an area where bullets would not pass in Taego.
- Addressed a bug where dirt was on the floors of some houses in Taego.
- Addressed a bug where certain parts of fences are transparent in Buk San Sa, Taego.
- Fixed the issue where trees were floating in the air in Taego.
- Fixed the issue where the character gets stuck in the blue object in Yong Cheon, Taego.
- Fixed the issue of the parachute not disappearing when Multi Care Packages drop on top of a vehicle.
- Fixed the issue of receiving damages when climbing on top of Multi Care Packages, by ledge grabbing or vaulting, which have landed on water.
- Fixed the issue where some parts of the texture of Lynx AMR bipod did not appear.
- Addressed a bug where explosions and gunfire reverberations were not heard when the gameplay volume was set to 20 or less.
- Fixed the issue of the latitude value being incorrect when placing short and long-range markers.
- Fixed the issue of when a team with squadmates who haven’t finished the placement test gets matched with opponents that don’t meet the team’s average RP.
- Addressed a bug of awkward messages being displayed when the Spray was used in an invalid location.
- Addressed a bug where the Spray’s item preview image was blurry.
- Addressed a bug where the First Aid Kit icon was marked with a cross from the observer’s point of view.
- Addressed a bug where if the host stopped the emote while the moving emote was in progress, the participant’s emotes would also stop.
- Fixed the issue of when the host who creates a session after ending a custom match, the session was deleted.
- Fixed the issue where windows would break when a player does certain things.
- Fixed the issue of when a player uses smoke and frag grenade in the same position following certain steps, the player doesn’t take damage from explosion.
- Addressed a bug where character animations looked awkward when using the spray function while using certain emotes.
- Fixed the issue where the Bluezone location in Phase 4 and 8 are awkward in Custom and Esports Modes.
- Addressed a bug where teammates sound was not heard when disabling the voice input mode.
- Addressed a bug of when using a quick marker on a vending machine, “Missing table entry” message was displayed to team members more than 1km away from the point of use.
- Addressed a bug where the fire mode UI would remain dimmed after using a healing item.
- Fixed the BI logo on the Custom Match result screen to an updated version.
- Fixed the issue where the kill message system worked abnormally when reaching more than one kill.
- Fixed the issue where the Radio Message was not aligned with Team List UI.
- Fixed the issue where the weapon level up animation in the progress bar isn’t displayed from the second page.
- Addressed a bug where “undefined” was displayed in the purchase pop-up, when there isn’t enough G-coin.
- Fixed the issue where the images in the Store preview were stretched sideways.
- Fixed the issue where the left and right arrows next to the options on the Social Screen Settings menu were not aligned.
- Addressed a bug where the TOP 4 UI and the compass UI overlaps when watching through the Observer.
- Fixed the issue where the kill messages were not displayed in Observer screen.
- Fixed the issue where the order of equipped medals were the opposite in Match report and Survival.
- Addressed a bug where the preview was intermittently not displayed when selecting an item or skin after moving the menu.
- Fixed the issue where the character UI is displayed in the bottom corner of the screen when entering the character view after the vehicle preview.
- Fixed the issue where assigned Medals on the PUBG ID inconsistently render during the End of Match sequence.
- Fixed the issue of kill count showing 100.
Items & Skins
- Addressed a bug where the uniforms were displayed abnormally when wearing two basketball uniforms on a female character consecutively.
- Fixed an abnormal graphic issue when Queen’s Guard Hat, Haunted Pumpkin Mask, and Racy Reindeer Top were equipped at the same time.
- Fixed the issue where the preview was displayed abnormally when equipped with BLACKPINK Hair.
- Addressed a bug where the costume was not displayed when wearing and previewing the EL POZO HOME UNIFORM SET.
- Addressed a bug where male characters would show two tails when parachuting while wearing the Leo Jumpsuit.
- Fixed the clipping issue which occurs when equipping Mr. Ma and Retro Cabbie Hat together.
- Fixed the issue where Golden Dragon Tang Shirt With Tattoos is equipped with other torso in the outgame.
- Addressed a bug where wearing a Floptop Mask on Female Face 17 would cause a clip on the cheeks on either side of the face.
- Addressed a bug where both wrists would clip when wearing the Skeleton Queen Leather Jacket and hambinooo’s Gloves at the same time.
- Addressed a bug where all hairstyles would clip when female characters wore the SEA Champ Training Snapback.
- Addressed a bug that caused the wrists to become transparent and the sleeves to sag when female characters were wearing Pretty Pajama Pants and a long sleeve top at the same time.
Download free PUBG version 1.80 for PS4 and Xbox One.