PUBG update 1.62 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official PUBG 1.62 patch notes, the latest update 8.1 brings massive changes to the island of Sanhok, a new way to gear up with the Loot Truck, the start of the next Ranked Season, a new Survivor Pass, and loads more. Apart from this, PUBG 1.62 also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update 7.3 was released which added Ranked Mode, AR & Shotgun balance changes, and Armoured vest.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s PUBG version 1.62 update is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in PUBG 1.62 Update v8.1 Patch Notes (PUBG 1.62 PS4)?
- Fixing the floating part of the race track in training map.
- Fixed the issue with certain object becoming invisible when using scopes in the training mode
- Fixed the issue where players could land on certain point in mid-air
- Fixed the issue where windows in Cement Factory building would not brake when players vault.
- PUBG update 1.62 fixed a sound issue in Erangel apartments where if you are located in a different floor, volume of other players’ footsteps on concrete is noticeably smaller than footsteps on wood.
- Fixed an issue on Miramar where footstep sounds are not heard continuously when performing certain steps.
- Fixed the excessively narrow scroll bar located in the store menu
- Fixed the false preview screen displayed in customize tab when previewing item boxes which are still on sale
- PUBG 1.62 fixed the unnecessary penalty pop-up message displayed in ranked mode after spectating the players killer player
- Fixed the issue where players were directed to wrong menu screen
- Fixed the wrong season title displayed in the Career menu
- Fixed the issue where observing player’s weapon UI is not correctly displayed.
- Fixed the issue of when you view a player’s gamer card from the custom match lobby, the number of players were visible in the rich presence.
- Fixed an issue the death cam isn’t played and moved to lobby even when you press the death cam button from the results page.
- PUBG update 1.62 fixed an issue of the player Card’s 3D modeling not being displayed from the Mastery Tab.
- Fixed an issue of loot glow/pulse affect not saving preference.
- Fixed an issue where the name of the PCS1-M416 skin is displayed as M16A4 when the game language is set to Russian.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Survival Level Too Low’ UI styling doesn’t match the design.
- PUBG version 1.62 fixed an issue where the profile image of the Xbox player from the recently played list is a default image.
- Fixed an issue where the Normal/Ranked toggle UI appears even when season is set to Season 1 – 6 in “Career>Stats”.
Skin & Item
- Fixed the issue where character’s neck part becoming invisible when equipping biker jacket and Ice Princess costume.
- PUBG 1.62 fixed the issue where part of Tenebres AKM weapon skin remaining the weapon even after changing to other skin type.
- Fixed the issue of PEL 2019 Phase 3 item displayed as other item
- Fixed the clipping issue with Major Trouble costume with a character.
- Fixed the clipping issue with PLAYERUNKNOWN’S Trenchcoat and PGC 2019 Combat pants.
Download free PUBG update 1.62 on PS4 and Xbox One.