Propnight update 3.0.4 is now rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Propnight patch notes, the latest update added Nvidia DLSS support to the game. Apart from this, Propnight patch 3.0.4 also includes matchmaking fixes and improvements.
Previously, a major update was released that added a new killer mechanic, a new survivor mechanic, a new survivor item, unlocked FPS, and much more.
Unfortunetly, players are still facing problems with the game. Today’s Propnight patch 3.0.4 will fix a few of these issues.
Propnight Patch Notes (New Update 3.0.4)
• Added Nvidia DLSS support
• Matchmaking – minimized cases when, during the search for a game in the Team, one of its members could become a Killer
• Challenges – fixed that it was sometimes possible to get double the amount of Propcoins when completing a challenge
• Camp and Abbey – fixed places where it was possible to teleport to the starting point
• Igor – grenades will now explode on contact with a Survivor or Prop
• Propmachine – now repaired Propmachines will be highlighted only for Survivors
• UI Gameplay – fixed that it was possible to open different UI windows at the same time
• Save Files – various fixes for the stable work of the save system