Propnight update 3.0.3 is now rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Propnight patch notes, the latest update added changes for village, killers, Igor, survivors and more. Apart from this, Propnight patch 3.0.3 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update was released that added a new killer mechanic, a new survivor mechanic, a new survivor item, unlocked FPS, and much more.
Unfortunetly, players are still facing problems with the game. Today’s Propnight patch 3.0.3 will fix a few of these issues.
• Village – new lighting, minor changes to the structure and appearance of the map, minor rearrangements of Hypnochairs and Chests, one new prop added
• Killers – changed the registration of head stuns – now the stun should work more guaranteed than before
• Igor – added a short delay before being able to jump after Charge
• Survivors – delay before being able to stun Killer after transforming from prop to human reduced from 1 to 0.5 seconds
• Survivors – now after each successful escape from the Killer’s grasp (not from the stuns), subsequent attempts will be 50% more difficult than the previous one. Difficulty coefficient is reset after the Survivor is placed on the Hypnochair
• Armor – the volume of the Armor triggering sound has been increased, and occlusion has been removed from the sound, i.e. now you can hear it clearly
• Keymaster’s Game – double Propcoin period is over
• Keymaster’s Game – small visual and audio improvements and fixes
• UI Killers – now, when hitting a Killer with a Jar of Glue, the icons of his skills will become inactive
• UI Tab – improved design of general Voice and Text chat settings switching
• Save Files – fixed that syncing saves between different devices didn’t work
• Save Files – fixed that when starting the game from different accounts on the same device, the saves of all accounts were merged
• Keymaster’s Game – fixed that in the Castle it was possible to enter inside one of the walls
• UI Legendary Challenge – fixed that after completing one of the Legendary Challenges, the UI could show two other identical challenges
• UI Item Select – fixed item selection window being able to pop up before the match intro ends