Propnight update 2.3.0 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Propnight patch notes, the latest update added filling lobbies in multiplayer mode. Apart from this, Propnight patch 2.3.0 also includes a long list of bug fixes.
Previously, a major update was released that added a new killer mechanic, a new survivor mechanic, a new survivor item, unlocked FPS, and much more.
Unfortunetly, players are still facing problems with the game. Today’s Propnight patch 2.3.0 will fix a few of these issues.
Propnight April 14 update Patch Notes
• Multiplayer – added filling lobbies! Now, when players leave the lobby before the start of a Quick Play match, there will be a 3-minute search for new players to fill the vacant places
• Custom Game – fixed the voice lines wheel not working in practice mode
• Akasha – fixed Akasha being able to use Shadow and Eye at the same time
• Survivors – fixed that when a Survivor stood on a prop for a while, they would start falling through the map
• Props – fixed that if a Survivor turned into a long prop while jumping, then half of the prop was stuck in the ceiling
• Props – fixed props sometimes falling through the map when turning into a different prop
• Props – fixed props being able to go through the ceiling and get to the second floor
• School – fixed that some small props could fall under the bleachers in the gym and get stuck
• School – fixed that when turning into a prop, Survivors could get stuck on top of the bookshelves in the library
• School – fixed the pallet prop healing HP when being turned into
• UI Results – fixed that if the Killer left before the end of the match, the results would not be shown at the end
• UI Chat – fixed that if you farted a lot, the text notification in the chat would appear twice
• Minor improvements and fixes to maps, UI, and sounds