Pro Cycling Manager 2021 update 188.8.131.52 released for PC (Steam) players. According to the official Pro Cycling Manager 2021 patch notes, the latest update added improvements, fixes and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s PCM 2021 patch 184.108.40.206 will address a few of these issues.
Read full details below.
Table of Contents
What is new in Pro Cycling Manager 2021 in February 16 Update?
Leaders’ participation in Grand Tours
Added improvements to the allocation of objectives, particularly for the Grand Tours (France, Spain and Italy):
- Fixed a problem where, in certain cases, some team leaders took no Grand Tour objective and thus did not take part in these races.
- Re-balanced the participation in the Grand Tours, where Spain and Italy were weaker than France.
- In general, a better balance in the choice of objectives for all riders.
Improvement to race planning
Race planning AI has been tweaked, especially for team leaders.
- Better balance of race days during the season: in general, leaders have fewer race days.
- Adjustment to AI behaviour that favoured the selection of the best riders to complete a squad when one or several riders were missing.
- Greater chance of the best riders taking part in World Tour stage races, such as Paris-Nice, Dauphiné and other week-long stage races.
- Less chance of the best riders taking part in less prestigious races, such as Tour of Turkey, Tour of Guangxi.
Recovery during stage races
Correction of a bug that prevented the mechanism from working properly, with freshness stuck on “Excellent” in stage races.
Improvements to evolution of freshness by taking the Recovery attribute more into account and adding increased granularity, with 7 levels of freshness instead of 5: Excellent, Very Good, Good, Average, Mediocre, Bad, Very Bad.
Addition of a pause to non-ladder multiplayer games: the host can use the “-” (minus) key to slow down the speed of the game to 0 in order to initiate a pause.
Correction of a display bug in the team interface
The display of the number of times a team has taken part in the Liège-Bastogne-Liège race was incorrect on the Team page.