Pro Cycling Manager 2021 update 184.108.40.206 released for PC (Steam) players. According to the official Pro Cycling Manager 2021 patch notes, the latest update added AI race improvements, AI roster improvements, and various other bug fixes.
Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s PCM 2021 patch 220.127.116.11 will address a few of these issues.
Read full details below.
Pro Cycling Manager 2021 version 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes
- AI race improvements regarding the problem “too much agressivity by the leaders in the mountain” (they kept attacking from bottom of the climbs, too-often with too high pacing after an attack, some teams defends too much and with higher pace than they should to cover attacks of riders that was not so dangerous).
- AI roster improvements : better choices for sprinters and some northern classic riders, especially for races like Paris-Nice and other “1 week” stage races that are not for pure climbers, important riders are less interested by minor continental races. Also important riders from conti pro teams should participate much less to “.2” races.
- Optimizations on race simulation times, especially mid/end seasons.
- Optimizations on week and month turns.
- Fix the visual bug with shirts on Pro Cyclist palmares, where a wrong shirt was highlighted when winning certain races.
- Fix a crash on 720p resolutions when you open a cyclist’s pop-up.
- Correction of a crash at a week turn that occurred in certain cases where a saved game was altered using external tools.
- Correction of a Pro Cyclist bug where it was possible to train on the same day as a race.
- New official team equipments : Team DSM, Astana – Premier Tech, B&B Hotels p/b by KTM, Team TotalEnergies.
- Fix a problem with Québec after race podium.
- Fix a bug on Hall of Fame page where riders did not appears anymore when they were retired
- Correction of a display bug on the Planner page in Career mode: the fitness and tiredness curves were not always refreshed for the preceding week.