Predator Hunting Grounds update 2.32 is now available to download on PS4 players. According to the official Predator 2.32 patch notes, the latest update added a new paid DLC which includes new Predators (Captured, Falconer, Mr. Black). Apart from this, Predator version 2.32 also includes various stability improvements.
Previously, a major update added a new DLC with a new playable Predator – Exiled to the game
Unfortunately, players are still facing performance issues. Today’s Predator Hunting Grounds version 2.32 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Predator Hunting Grounds 2.32 Patch Notes – December 16, 2021
- Hunting Party DLC Pack
- New Playable Predator – Captured
- New Playable Predator – Falconer
- New Playable Predator – Mr. Black
- Includes the unlockable “Mr. Black” Predator Mask
- Predator Weapon Skin – Hook (War Club) is now available at Level 95
- New unlockable customization option for Predators – Scar
- Now you can customize your Predator masks to show off your battle scars you’ve obtained from fighting the Fireteam!
- Various crash fixes
- Rearranged the Main Menu to prevent the Matchmaking text from overlapping over the Challenges
- Addressed a bug where players would sometimes be unable to accept an invite to a private match or lobby
- Addressed a bug where certain optional objectives would sometimes spawn under the map
- Addressed a bug where the helicopter exfil ropes would spawn under the map in Backwater
- Addressed a bug with the mission “Boat Tracking” in Backwater where the kill markers were not working as intended
- Fixed a low ceiling in the Headquarters Night map that was preventing the Predator from leaping and accessing Predkour in certain areas
- Addressed a bug where certain explosive barrels were not being cleaned up after exploding
- Fixed an exploit spot in Airstrip (Night)
Fixed and issue where Fireteam players that switched weapons or used their gear after muddying up would immediately become more visible to the Predator
- Adjusted the brightness when Vision Mode/Target Isolation in Night Maps
- Added text to show the unlock level for Predator Trophies in the Customization Menu
Addressed a bug where custom key bindings could cause the Predator’s “Self Destruct” prompt to show the incorrect key binding while the Predator is downed
- Addressed a bug that occurred with the camera when repeatedly firing the Plasma Caster
Download free Predator Hunting Grounds patch 2.32 on PS4 and Xbox One.