Predator Hunting Grounds update 2.29 patch notes released for PS4 players. According to the official Predator 2.29 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings fixes for fireteam, predators, and more. Apart from this, Predator version 2.29 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a major update added a new DLC with a new playable Predator – Exiled to the game
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several performance issues. Today’s Predator Hunting Grounds version 2.29 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Predator Hunting Grounds 2.29 Patch Notes – October 29, 2021
- Overgrowth (Day) and Headquarters (Day/Night) are now back in the map rotation
- Fixed an issue where the optional objectives were not spawning in properly in Night Mode maps
- Players may still encounter this issue on Derailed
- Fixed an issue where certain guerilla AI were doing too much damage
- Fixed an issue where the lighting was too bright during the Excavation map infil cinematics
- Fixed an issue where players in the lobby would sometimes see an empty “Waiting” player card instead of Bots/other users.
- Fixed an issue where the lobby countdown timer was not working properly when a user would join
- Fireteam Bots
- Fixed an issue when Fireteam Bots replaced a disconnected party member, the Fireteam Bot would be invisible
- Fixed an issue where the Sunburst (Skull Cleaver) shader was not displaying properly
- Fixed an issue where the Predator’s cloak was not working properly
- Fixed an issue where the City Hunter (‘97) mask was defaulting to the wrong color
- Smart Disc
- Made improvements to the feedback when collecting the Smart Disc
- Plasma Caster
- Made improvements to the feedback when firing the Plasma Caster
- Smart Disc