Post Scriptum update 2.1.2036.5599is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Post Scriptum patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues with the game.
Previously, a major update added quality of life improvements to the game. Today’s Post Scriptum version will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Post Scriptum Changelog – December 10, 2021
- Tracks are no longer considered ‘vital components’
- Cannon component now needs to be above 50% HP to fire.
- Tweaked component repair times. (From fully damaged to fully repaired)
- Transmission 20->30 seconds
- Turret Ring 15->30 seconds
- Periscope 8->15 seconds
- Track 10->20 seconds
- Cannon 15->30 seconds
- Fuel tank 10->20 seconds
- Engine 20->30 seconds
- Added message telling you when your cannon is too damaged to be used.
- Sdkfz 234 penetration curves tweaked.
- Fixed MSP wrecks fire sound looping forever.
- Fixed Invasion objective (AA Guns) not being destroyed by magnetic mines and satchels.
- Added penetration values for all rockets inside the hangar.
Download free Post Scriptum update on PC(Steam).