Post Scriptum update v2.1.1969.5331 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Post Scriptum patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Post Scriptum patch also added stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added quality of life improvements to the game.
Today’s Post Scriptum version will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Post Scriptum Changelog – November 25, 2021
- Fixed FOB’s not being buildable on Offensive.
- Updated Fire Extinguisher FX
- Updated 20mm HE FX
- Tweaked physics asset for Daimer Armoured Car
Unfixed known issues currently being worked on:
- St Mère Eglise Invasion 01 Satchel not working against AA position, only Hawkins and Gammon bomb currently working
- Cars and trucks are not taking damage from Hawkins mines
- APX 47mm steering is not working
- All flags sometimes visible on KOTH
- Infantry sandbags can be built really fast
- SDK: Minimap not working
- SDK: Cooking should be fixed in the next update on Epic Launcher
Download free Post Scriptum update on PC(Steam).