Post Scriptum update v2.1.2005.5465 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Post Scriptum patch notes, the latest update added fixes and balance tweaks. Apart from this, the Post Scriptum patch also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added quality of life improvements to the game. Today’s Post Scriptum version will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Post Scriptum Changelog – December 2, 2021
New M2 .50 Cal model & equipment
The new M2 .50 Cal model will replace the outdated version we currently feature in the game.
In addition, we’re going to be adding some additional equipment so that the .50 cal will become more versatile.
On top of the new base model, you will soon be able to traverse the battlefield with a .50 cal equipped Jeep or build a static .50 cal emplacement as the Allied forces.
As per usual you can find the changelog for this update below.
- Renamed M4A3 Smoke shell from M89->M64 and velocity from 259m/s to 463m/s
- Optimizing environment asset collisions
- Potential fix for tank despawning on driver disconnection
- Potential fix for infantry sometimes being invisible to tank crews.
- Fixed client-side FX that would get stuck
- Smoother transition after bandaging and drinking from a canteen
- Emplaced mortar shell count 30->20 HE 30->25 Smoke
- Velmolen KOTH Eastern Farm flag removed
- Fixed mortar shells killing tank crews
- Reordered shell order for some tanks to have HE rounds last
- Fixed typo in shooting range
- APHE external explosion radius increased
- Tiger exhaust FX fixed
- T17 handling improvement
- Added turret interior as hull component for hull breaking system
- Fixed HE not damaging infantry
Download free Post Scriptum update on PC(Steam).