Post Scriptum update v2.1.1984.5388 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Post Scriptum patch notes, the latest update added various gameplay changes and improvements. Apart from this, the Post Scriptum patch also added stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added quality of life improvements to the game. Today’s Post Scriptum version will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Post Scriptum Changelog – November 29, 2021
- Added Roadmap to the main menu.
- Added new explosion effect to wrecks when they disappear.
- Fixed magnetic mines not dealing damage to vehicles.
- Updated AP Shell impacts against concrete, brick & wood.
- FOBs can now be dug up by enemies using a shovel.
- Increased FOB limit to 4 per side.
- Increased Armoured tickets from 1200 to 2000.
- Increased airstrike damage to ensure deployable destruction.
- Adjusted Staghound handling performance.
- Fixed APX 47mm steering.
- Fixed grainy rain effect.
- Fixed 20mm shells using big shell trackers.
- Fixed missing Somua wheel fx.
- Fixed minor issue with welding fx in the main menu.
- Fixed some issues with LCT’s and vehicle decay.
- Fixed missing German crewman kit on St Mere Eglise Armoured.
Download free Post Scriptum update on PC(Steam).