A new Post Scriptum update 3.0.564.2306 is available on PC. According to the official Post Scriptum patch notes, the latest update added adjustments, gameplay improvements, and fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Post Scriptum patch 3.0.564.2306 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Post Scriptum Patch Notes – June 17, 2022
- Adjusted the Section & Commander audio being very quiet.
- Adjusted Local distance volume drop-off to make sure audio fades more naturally.
- Adjusted Radio Filter to be less muffled.
- Adjusted In vehicle attenuation to fix muffled crew comms.
- Adjusted sound reverb to be less extreme when inside buildings and under objects.
- Fixed RCON Plugin which was disabled in code.
- Temporarily changed main menu font due to incompatibility with Chinese locale, causing buttons to disappear. NOTE: We recommend a temporary fix which will allow you to play. Right click the game -> Properties -> Launch Options and type in “-culture=en” without quotation marks.
- Disabled some unnecessary debug logging that could result in TPS loss and latency.
- Reduced light shaft intensity and brightness on St Mere Eglise Offensive 01
- Arnhem main adjustments: Moved mains away from their closest cap point on Offensive and RAAS layers
- Reduced light shaft intensity and brightness on Arnhem rain layer
- Fixed a pond in Doorwerth that you’d drown standing in.
- Added Rearm button to Flak 38.
- Fixed Panzer II Engine sound loop.
- Fixed gunner on BMW R75 being offset.
- Fixed BMW R75 MG rotation.