A new Post Scriptum update 2.1.2102.5790 released on PC. According to the official Post Scriptum patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and gameplay improvements.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Post Scriptum patch 2.1.2102.5790 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
What is new in Post Scriptum January 26 Update?
Post Scriptum Core Changes
- Adjusted handling for the following vehicles: Sherman M4A3, Panzer IV H, Sherman Firefly, Panzer 38t
- Added Update 1 tanks which include: Panzer II, Panzer III G, Stug III G
- Possible fix for an issue causing server crashes
Chapter Mercury Changelog
- New map Maleme with six offensive layers
- New faction Gruppe West
- New faction 2nd NZ Div
- Three new commander action added (JU-52 parachute/logistic, DFS-230 glider MSP)
- Five new player weapons added (Lewis, Thompson, Lee Enfield, No76 smoke, LPZ mine)
- New anti-tank emplacement LG-40 for Gruppe West added
- Three new vehicles added (Morris CS8, Kettenkrad, Humber Super Snipe)
- New light tank Vickers MkVIb for ANZAC added
- Two new aircraft call in models (Blenheim, Hurricane)
- Two new radio meshes (Torn Fu D2 and WS18)
- New rally point meshes added
- Incap voicelines added for GW and ANZAC